“Uganda is Africa, Condensed into one Country.”
The Pearl of Africa – Uganda is Africa Condensed into a Small Country.
Please boil all of Sub-Sahara Africa down to its condensed version, and you have Uganda. Uganda is Africa condensed – some prefer condensed versions such as Nestle’s Condensed Milk over regular whole Milk. The Condensed Version of Africa – Uganda, its Pearl is the same.
Uganda is Africa Condensed into a small Country. That Lonely Planet calls “Uganda – Africa – Condensed.” Uganda is rich in African flavor and diverse in its landscapes and scenery, offering what other African Travel Destinations do and beyond. Unlike other African safari destinations such as Kenya, Botswana, and South Africa, it is still below the radar for most travelers to Africa. This means that Uganda is Africa without the crowds.
Uganda is Africa Condensed into a small Country, and yet it is the Africa that remains undiscovered. Uganda is Authentic Africa, as you imagine it, only better. Parts of Uganda, such as the remote Kidepo Valley Park, remained like Africa for over 50 years.
There are more than a million visitors that come to Uganda each year. Those that settle for other African countries miss out on the richness, diversity, wildlife, Primates, and the friendliest people in Africa who would love to introduce you to the heart of Africa – Uganda.
Uganda is a relatively small country, about the same as the US State of Oregon or the government of England. Yet, in this small country, there is found – the condensed version of Africa offering you a representation of all of Africa in one country.
Uganda is Africa Condensed into a small Country. Where you will find:
- Best White Water Rafting in Africa: The Nile River at Jinja – Home to Mild to Wild – up to Level 5 White Water Rafting.
- Uganda contains the Source of the Nile: This ancient and historic River flows North to South to Egypt and into the Mediterranean Sea.
- Uganda is Home to over half of the Mountain Gorillas in the world: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest and Mgahinga Gorilla Park, and Uganda provide you with the ability to readily combine Mountain Gorilla Tracking with Wildlife, Birding, Volcano Climbing, and simply relaxing at Lake Bunyonyi one of the deepest lakes in Africa and Chimpanzee tracking.
- Chimpanzees: Kibale Rainforest is the Home of 13 species, and its Chief Attraction is the Chimpanzees. You can also track Chimpanzees at Queen Elizabeth National Park in the Kyambura Gorge and Bundongo Forest, Murchison Falls National Park.
- Uganda has the world’s most powerful waterfall at Murchison Falls National Park: It is not just any river but the Nile. Fifty meters wide, plunging through a 6-meter gorge, 44 meters down, the ground shakes, there is an eternal rainbow during the day, and the sounds of the rushing waters are unbelievable.
- Uganda is Home to the tallest Mountain Range in Africa: The Rwenzori Mountains, snow-capped mountains, glaciers, pristine creeks, and Afro-montane Vegetation – and Uganda is the place to hike and climb them.
- Uganda is a Birders Paradise: 1060 species plus has been recorded here, and another example that Uganda offers you more.
- Tree Climbing Lions of the Ishasha Plains: You do not want to miss the tree-climbing lions found on the Ishasha Plains in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Uganda is Safe: Uganda has had some turbulent times in its history since independence with Milton Obote, Idi Amin, the infamous Joseph Kony and his Lord’s Resistance Army, and a bombing during the World Cup on July 11, 2010. However, there is much less violence and theft than in Nairobi or Johannesburg. On a personal note – Nairobi is the only place I was ever robbed in my years in Africa. Security in Uganda is everywhere, and tourists visiting Safari are extra secure since they care for a qualified tour guide.
- Ugandans are the friendliest in Africa: You will be welcomed wherever you go to Uganda. Ugandans are warm and welcoming, and you will sometimes make friends for life.
Uganda = Africa condensed, “a microcosm of what Africa is,” according to Lonely Planet, a place not to be missed. Uganda is one African country that gives you more flavorful, intense, diverse, and enriching than any other African Destination.
Uganda = Africa condensed:
We love Uganda and are passionate about introducing visitors to the Condensed version of Africa in all its best.
We have taken the words of Winston Churchill to heart:
“Concentrate on Uganda.” This is our Home, where we live. We love to welcome you to our house – the Pearl of Africa and, as we say – Ugandan Style – You’re most welcome to undiscovered, Authentic Africa without the crowds.
Uganda is off the beaten track when it comes to wildlife. Yet, according to the Wanderlust Movement and CNN, it is Home to one of the Best Parks in Africa.
Kidepo Valley Park: Africa as it used to be 50 years ago. There is no other park like it in East Africa. We think it is Authentic Africa you are looking for, with less than ten new visitors a day, remote, unvisited.
There is only one thing we do – “Create Memorable Safaris.” We love to create the right one for you and allow you to see Africa = Condensed into one country – Uganda.
Discover Uganda, Africa, condensed into a small country—one of the world’s most bio-diverse countries.
Uganda, seen through the Words of Sir Winston Churchill