Kabiza Wilderness Safaris – Here is our Safari Price Guarantee
Our Value+ Mid-Range and Luxury Safaris come with a Price Guarantee.
Our Price Guarantee – At Kabiza Wilderness Safaris, we provide exceptional value for money for the African safaris we offer. We’re confident that if you get a quote for the same Safari elsewhere for less, we’ll beat it!
When planning a safari, it’s important to remember that opting for the lowest price can often result in disappointment. You might not get what you expected, or you could incur additional costs while traveling. When weighing your safari options, always compare apples with apples.
We know what a Safari should include, and we will notice what is left out by a tour operator to offer a lower price. The worst mistake that you can make is to only look at prices!
Lower-priced safaris are often the result of offering lesser value. That is especially true with the lodges and hotels a tour operator may choose for your African Safari.
All of our safaris are priced all-inclusive (except for tips and drinks such as sodas and alcoholic beverages). When that’s occasionally not possible, we tell you exactly what’s included and what’s not.
While this form of pricing can sometimes appear more expensive than lesser-inclusive options, it’s critical to remember that you only get what you pay for.
If you choose a lesser-inclusive safari, you’ll end up disappointed with your safari experience, and you’ll incur additional costs while traveling. You might very well end up spending more than you would on an all-inclusive basis.
As part of our price guarantee, we suggest you let us compare those apples.
If you happen upon a quote that you think might be better than ours, bring it to us, and we’ll do a side-by-side analysis of what the two include if the competing quote you give us manages to outdo ours – something that we doubt! Then we’ll beat it, ensuring you get the best-tasting apple at the best price.
Our Price Guarantee – The outcome of your Safari is even more critical than our income.
Please do not neglect reading the fine print:
Time-Limited Inflation Busting Discounts on our Midrange Value+ and Luxury Safaris:
Private Midrange Value+ Safari Discounts:
- 5% discount on a Safari of four to nine days in length: This includes quality midrange, quality, above average lodges who have agreed to work with us to be able this one-of-kind unprecedented discount to you. Arrival and departure days are included.
- 10% on 10-days or longer Safaris: Save an incredible 10% on your Safari in Uganda. 10% has never been offered by tour operators in Uganda, aside from times when gorilla permits were on special and time-limited discount by Uganda Wildlife Authority. Our discount is not limited to a short time; our offer is for all 2022 and 2023. However, the Safari must be booked by December 31. 220
Read more about Midrange Safaris here. When contacting us, include in your text “Inflation Discount.”
Private Luxury Safari Discounts:
10% discount on a Safari of four days or longer: This includes our Fly-In Safaris with Aerolink Safari Airline. We use the best Luxury Lodges available with whom we have working relationships. Most luxury lodges we use have seasonal discounts during the off-and-shoulder seasons of the Year. The dates of such seasonal discounts vary from lodge to club. We will automatically include such discounts and inform you of them.
Please Note: Gorilla Trekking, Gorilla Habituation Experience, Chimpanzee Trekking, and Chimpanzee Trekking, Golden Monkey Trekking, or Golden Monkey Permits are not discounted since they are set at a fixed price unless Uganda Wildlife Authority offers a temporary discount, then that discount will be reflected in the cost of the Safari. It should also be mentioned that our discounted Safaris are not a stripped-down version of what we usually offer, and this offer is not retroactive, covering previously booked safaris.
What your Inflation Discounted Safaris include:
- Full-Board stays at safe, secure quality Lodges: We choose welcoming, friendly, and hospitable quality lodges for your Safari, including the incoming hotel in Entebbe or Kigali, Rwanda. You have your private en-suite with a bathroom. Many Lodges in Savannah Parks have swimming pools, including midrange lodges.
- Vegetarian and Vegan Meals: We can accommodate vegetarians and vegans on a safari. Additionally, there are kid-friendly meals for families with children. Kosher Friendly meals can also be provided, while strict kosher requirements cannot be met unless you visit the Abayudaya Community in Eastern Uganda. Halal Meals are not a problem at most lodges. Other dietary needs, such as gluten- and sugar-free, can be met if we are notified.
- Gorilla – Chimpanzee – Golden Monkey Permits: Permits are included in the Safari.
- Porter Services for Gorilla Treks: Porter Services are automatically included in your Safari. You are walking sticks; we supply bottled water for your treks, volcano climbs, and hikes.
- Private 4×4 Safari Vehicle equipped with Pop-Up Roof: You have an experienced driver-guide that will guide you on a Safari through the Pearl of Africa. The vehicle has a refrigerated unit, and bottled water and fruit snacks are available on longer drives. WiFi is available. We can make arrangements for a MiFi Router for you, which would give you access to the internet even in your cottage since, at most lodges, WiFi is available only in the leading club. You would incur a small charge for the use and data of a MiFi Router.
- AMREF-Flying Doctors Medivac Insurance: Your Well-being is foremost on our mind, and we automatically include emergency air-evacac insurance yo your Safari. Only once since 2008 have, I used it, but when it was needed, it was a good and the right thing. We furthermore ask you to take out a Travel Insurance that covers you on your Safari. We do not sell such policies, but we have recommendations.