Contact Kabiza Wilderness Safaris in Uganda
Contact – Kabiza-Wilderness-Safaris about a Private Mid-Range or Luxury Safari in Uganda – Rwanda
Contact – Kabiza Wilderness Safaris is a company that specializes in organizing safari adventures in Uganda and Rwanda. We offer a variety of safari experiences, including gorilla trekking, wildlife safaris, birdwatching tours, and cultural encounters.
Kabiza Wilderness Safaris Ltd.
Plot 472 Nsambya – Millenium House – Suite 31 – 3rd Floor
PO Box 36902 Kampala – Uganda
Use – Email for other questions about Uganda – Rwanda. For Safaris, please use the contact form below. Email: Kabiza Wildernessafaris.
Kabiza Wilderness does not operate as a Lone Ranger Tour Operator, and we belong to a reliable network that is the backbone of Tourism in Uganda.
- We are a Member of AUTO, the Association of Uganda Tour Operators. Countless tour operators operate in Uganda, and many work outside of AUTO.
- We are Licensed by the Uganda Tourist Board and the Ministry of Tourism, which means a periodic evaluation of whether we meet and exceed required Standards. Uganda Tourism Board (License UTB/TT/82445).
- We partner with the Uganda Wildlife Authority in promoting and selling Gorilla Permits, giving us priority access to permits non-AUTO members do not have.
- We partner with for our Flying Safaris in Uganda.
Contact – Kabiza-Wilderness-Safaris – Fill out our Itinerary Request and receive a Private Safari Itinerary and Price Quote.
What your Safaris include:
- Full-Board stays at safe, secure quality Lodges: We choose welcoming, friendly, and hospitable quality lodges for your Safari, including the incoming hotel in Entebbe or Kigali, Rwanda. You have your private en-suite with a bathroom. Many Lodges in Savannah Parks have swimming pools, including midrange lodges.
- Vegetarian and Vegan Meals: We can accommodate vegetarians and vegans on a safari. Additionally, there are kid-friendly meals for families with children. Kosher Friendly meals can also be provided, while strict kosher requirements cannot be met unless you visit the Abayudaya Community in Eastern Uganda. Halal Meals are not a problem at most lodges. Other dietary needs, such as gluten- and sugar-free, can be met if notified.
- Gorilla – Chimpanzee – Golden Monkey Permits: Permits are included in the Safari.
- Porter Services for Gorilla Treks: Porter Services are automatically included in your Safari. You are walking sticks; we supply bottled water for your treks, volcano climbs, and hikes.
- Private 4×4 Safari Vehicle equipped with Pop-Up Roof: You have an experienced driver-guide that will guide you on a Safari through the Pearl of Africa. The vehicle has a refrigerated unit, and bottled water and fruit snacks are available on longer drives. WiFi is available. We can arrange a MiFi Router for you, which would give you access to the internet even in your cottage since, at most lodges, WiFi is available only in the leading club. You would incur a small charge for the use and data of a MiFi Router.
Contact – Kabiza-Wilderness-Safaris – Fill out our Itinerary Request form and receive a Private Safari Itinerary and Price Quote.
Contact – Kabiza-Wilderness-Safaris – Thank you for contacting us, and we will get back to you promptly.
We respect your Privacy – this information is only used to create a Safari for you. We do not add you to a mailing or newsletter list or pass your information to other organizations.