Contact Kabiza Wilderness Safaris in Uganda
Contact – Kabiza-Wilderness-Safaris about a Private Mid-Range or Luxury Safari in Uganda – Rwanda
Contact – Kabiza-Wilderness-Safaris – We provide Safe, Secure, and Memorable Private Safaris. Since 2008 we have taken clients on Hakuna Matata- No-Worries, moderately or luxury Safaris in the Pearl of Africa. Our reply typically comes in 24 hours to you unless we have an excessive backlog.
Kabiza Wilderness Safaris, we have created Mid-Range, Upmarket, and Luxury Private Journeys for over a decade in Uganda and into Rwanda. We are a customer service orientated Tour Company. We know Uganda – we live here.
Kabiza Wilderness Safaris Ltd.
Plot 472 Nsambya – Millenium House – Suite 31 – 3rd Floor
PO Box 36902 Kampala – Uganda
Use – Email for other questions about Uganda – Rwanda. For Safaris, please use the contact form below. Email: Kabiza Wilderness Safaris.
Kabiza Wilderness Safaris Network
Kabiza Wilderness does not operate as a Lone Ranger Tour Operator, and we belong to a reliable network that is the backbone of Tourism in Uganda.
- We are a Member of AUTO, the Association of Uganda Tour Operators. Countless tour operators operate in Uganda, and many work outside of AUTO.
- We are Licensed by the Uganda Tourist Board and the Ministry of Tourism, which means a periodic evaluation of whether we meet and exceed required Standards.
- We partner with the Uganda Wildlife Authority in promoting and selling Gorilla Permits, giving us priority access to permits non-AUTO members do not have.
- We partner with AeroLink Safari Airline for our Flying Safaris in Uganda.
About Kabiza-Wilderness-Safaris Terms Payments Covid-19 Flexible Booking Price Guarantee Travel Insurance Advice Hakuna Matata No Worries Safaris
Contact – Kabiza-Wilderness-Safaris – Fill out our Itinerary Request and receive a Private Safari Itinerary and Price Quote.
Time-Limited Inflation Busting Discounts on our Midrange Value+ and Luxury Safaris:
Private Midrange Value+ Safari Discounts:
- 5% discount on a Safari of four to nine days in length: This includes quality midrange, quality, above average lodges who have agreed to work with us to be able this one-of-kind unprecedented discount to you. Arrival and departure days are included.
- 10% on 10-days or longer Safaris: Save an incredible 10% on your Safari in Uganda. 10% has never been offered by tour operators in Uganda, aside from times when gorilla permits were on special and time-limited discount by Uganda Wildlife Authority. Our discount is not limited to a short time; our offer is for all 2022 and 2023. However, the Safari must be booked by December 31. 220
Read more about Midrange Safaris here. When contacting us, include in your text “Inflation Discount.”
Private Luxury Safari Discounts:
10% discount on a Safari of four days or longer: This includes our Fly-In Safaris with Aerolink Safari Airline. We use the best Luxury Lodges available with whom we have working relationships. Most luxury lodges we use have seasonal discounts during the off-and-shoulder seasons of the Year. The dates of such seasonal discounts vary from lodge to club. We will automatically include such discounts and inform you of them.
Please Note: Gorilla Trekking, Gorilla Habituation Experience, Chimpanzee Trekking, and Chimpanzee Trekking, Golden Monkey Trekking, or Golden Monkey Permits are not discounted since they are set at a fixed price unless Uganda Wildlife Authority offers a temporary discount, then that discount will be reflected in the cost of the Safari. It should also be mentioned that our discounted Safaris are not a stripped-down version of what we usually offer, and this offer is not retroactive, covering previously booked safaris.
What your Inflation Discounted Safaris include:
- Full-Board stays at safe, secure quality Lodges: We choose welcoming, friendly, and hospitable quality lodges for your Safari, including the incoming hotel in Entebbe or Kigali, Rwanda. You have your private en-suite with a bathroom. Many Lodges in Savannah Parks have swimming pools, including midrange lodges.
- Vegetarian and Vegan Meals: We can accommodate vegetarians and vegans on a safari. Additionally, there are kid-friendly meals for families with children. Kosher Friendly meals can also be provided, while strict kosher requirements cannot be met unless you visit the Abayudaya Community in Eastern Uganda. Halal Meals are not a problem at most lodges. Other dietary needs, such as gluten- and sugar-free, can be met if we are notified.
- Gorilla – Chimpanzee – Golden Monkey Permits: Permits are included in the Safari.
- Porter Services for Gorilla Treks: Porter Services are automatically included in your Safari. You are walking sticks; we supply bottled water for your treks, volcano climbs, and hikes.
- Private 4×4 Safari Vehicle equipped with Pop-Up Roof: You have an experienced driver-guide that will guide you on a Safari through the Pearl of Africa. The vehicle has a refrigerated unit, and bottled water and fruit snacks are available on longer drives. WiFi is available. We can make arrangements for a MiFi Router for you, which would give you access to the internet even in your cottage since, at most lodges, WiFi is available only in the leading club. You would incur a small charge for the use and data of a MiFi Router.
- AMREF-Flying Doctors Medivac Insurance: Your Well-being is foremost on our mind, and we automatically include emergency air-evacac insurance yo your Safari. Only once since 2008 have, I used it, but when it was needed, it was a good and the right thing. We furthermore ask you to take out a Travel Insurance that covers you on your Safari. We do not sell such policies, but we have recommendations.
Contact – Kabiza-Wilderness-Safaris – Fill out our Itinerary Request form and receive a Private Safari Itinerary and Price Quote
Contact – Kabiza-Wilderness-Safaris – Thank you for contacting us, and we will get back to you promptly.
We respect your Privacy – this information is only used to create a Safari for you. We do not add you to a mailing or newsletter list nor pass on your information to other organizations.