Our Affordable Value+ Priced Midrange Gorilla Safaris in Uganda
Our Popular Midrange Gorilla Safaris in Uganda – Best Gorilla Treks in Uganda
Here you will find our Affordable Value+ Midrange Gorilla Safaris in Uganda. All of our midrange Safaris are Full-Service.Safaris without compromising the quality of the Safari Experience
We offer Value+ Midrange Gorilla Safaris in Uganda, where you stay at quality lodges with ensuite baths. Accommodations that are friendly, welcoming, and hospitable by providing quality service, meals, and rooms.
Why do we offer Value+ Midrange Gorilla Safaris in Uganda?
We offer Value+ Midrange Gorilla Safaris in Uganda because we want satisfied clients. We have created Value+ Midrange Safaris that give affordability and quality above the norm regarding service standards.
Our Value+ Midrange Gorilla Safaris in Uganda are private, full-service, using quality midrange lodges with ensuite rooms or cottages. Our Value+ Hakuna Matata Safaris come with a full-board meal plan and a private safari vehicle with your experienced driver guide, who will show you to Uganda, its primates, wildlife, and the scenic wonders of the Pearl of Africa.
Great Gorilla Treks in Uganda – where you can trek the Gentle Giants in two different Parks.
For over a Decade since 2008, we have offered Value+ Midrange Gorilla Safaris in Uganda:
Our private Wokrry-Free Midrange Gorilla Safaris are full-service Value+ Midrange and Luxury Safaris that come with all needed for a successful Safari in Uganda. You have your own Safari Vehicle with an experienced driver, and you stay at a quality midrange or luxury Lodge, and all the activities are included. The outcome of your safari is more important to us than income.
Here are our Value+ Midrange Priced Gorilla Safaris in Uganda
Best Gorilla Treks in Uganda – Bwindi Impenetrable Forest and Mgahinga Gorilla Park
- Value+ Midrange 3-Day Gorilla Trekking Safari-Buhoma: This safari is in the Buhoma area of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, staying at the quality, moderately priced Buhoma Lodge. Read more here.
- Value+ Midrange 3-Day Gorilla Trekking Safari-Rushaga: On this safari, you trek gorillas in the Rushaga area In southern Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, four hours from Kigali, Rwanda. Read more here.
- Value+ Midrange Twice Gorilla Trekking Safari: Trek Gorillas in the Rushaga area of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest and Mgahinga Gorilla Park. Read more Here.
- Value+ Midrange 5-Day Gorilla – Chimpanzee Trekking – Wildlife Safari: Trek Gorillas in the Buhoma area of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. Wildlife Game Drives, Boat Cruise in Queen Elizabeth Park, and Chimpanzee Trekking in Kalinzu Forest. Read more Here.
- Value+ Midrange 6-Day Gorilla-Chimpanzee-Wildlife Safari: Gorilla and Chimpanzee Trekking plus Wildlife Safari. Read more Here.
- Value+ Midrange 7-Day Primate – Wildlife Safari: This seven-day safari includes Gorilla, Wildlife, and Chimpanzee Trekking. Read more here.
- Value+ Midrange 7-Day Gorilla Trekking – Hiking Safari in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest: Trek Gorillas in Buhoma, hike through Bwindi Forest, and trek Gorillas in Rushaga. Then hike down to Lake Mutanda. Read more Here.
- Value+ Midrange 8-Day Pride of Uganda Gorilla Chimpanzee Wildlife Safari: Eight days of primate trekking and wildlife in Uganda. Read more.
- Value+ Midrange 10 Day – Experience the Wild of Uganda Safari: This is one of our most popular Safaris, giving you the Big 5 plus gorillas and chimpanzees. Read more here.
- Value + Midrange 14-Day Discover Uganda Safari: 14-Day- Discover Uganda Moderately priced Safari of – your own “Out of Africa” Experience 14 Days on your own – private Discover Uganda Safari – can be personalized just to your liking. Read more here.
Value+ Gorilla Habituation Experience Safaris in Uganda
What is a Gorilla Habituation Experience Safari?
A Gorilla Habituation Experience differs from a regular gorilla trek in that you spend more time with the gentle giants of the Forest. You will pay for up to four hours with a gorilla family on an all-day tour. Additionally, there are only four participants instead of eight.
Furthermore, it is more of a learning experience since you are an active participant. Comments from our clients have been nothing but raves, such as this one, “The Icing on the Cake of our Time in Uganda.”
Advice: Plan your Gorilla Habituation Experience Safari well. Please give us a range of dates.
- Value+ 3-Day Gorilla Habituation Experience: Here is the essential Gorilla Habituation Experience Safari. Read more here.
- Value+ 5-Day Gorilla and Chimpanzee Habituation Experience Safari: Combine the Gorilla Habituation and the Chimpanzee Habituation Experience. Read more here.
- Value+ Midrange 7-Day Gorilla-Chimpanzee Habituation Experience – Wildlife Safari from Kigali: This safari begins in Entebbe and ends in Kigali. Read more here.
- Value+ Midrange 7-Day Gorilla-Chimpanzee Habituation Experience – Wildlife Safari from Entebbe: You begin in Kigali and end in Entebbe. Read more here.
- Value+ Midrange 10-Day – Primate Habituation Experience Safari: Gorilla, Chimpanzee, Golden Monkey Habituation Experience Safari. Read more here.
Please Note: There are just a few habituation Experience permits each day. You must book well in advance of the Safari dates.
What is included in the Value+ Midrange Gorilla Safaris in Uganda?
- Experienced Ugandan Driver-Guide: A Safari becomes more enjoyable with a knowledgeable and professional Local Driver-Guide.
- Greet and Meet at Airport upon arrival: We provide meet and greet services, including a welcome gift and Safari Informational Packet.
- Full-Board Lodging: All meals are included except alcoholic drinks, sodas, and snacks that you might order apart from meals.
- Private Safari Vehicle with Pop-Up Roof: The vehicle has a car fridge, WiFi, and bottled Water.
- Gorilla Trekking: Gorilla Permits are included in your Safari. We also provide porter services, a walking stick for support, and bottled Water. Read our Practical Gorilla Trekking Advice:
- WiFi Internet Access: Most Lodges only provide a WiFi Internet Connection in the main lodge. We offer you a MiFi Router that gives you and your party access to the internet in your cottage or room, depending on nearby transmission towers.
- Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Mandarin, Arabic Speaking Driver-Guides: At an extra cost.
- Your Dietary Needs can be met: Notify us if you are a vegan, vegetarian, or need a gluten-free diet. Halala dietary requirements can be completed in most instances. Strictly kosher nutritional requirements cannot be met on safari. a.
Not included: Visas, Travel Insurance, Laundry, Tips, drinks at lodges such as Alcoholic drinks and sodas, and optional listed activities.