Planning your “Kid Friendly” Family Safari in Uganda
The Fun Begins – Planning your Family Safari with Children in Uganda
Planning your Family Safari with Children in Uganda: It is time for Planning your Family Safari with your Teens or Children in Uganda. A Teen or “Kid Friendly” Safari takes a bit more planning than a normal one. The things you want to do and see as a family is essential if you wish to trek gorillas or Chimpanzees while your children are doing an alternate activity with our Kid-Friendly Driver-Guide.
The kinds of lodges that you want to use and Safari and hotels in towns such as Kampala, Entebbe. You should include your teens or children in the planning stages of the safaris. It makes the safari itself a lot more fun
Several Parks in Uganda are just right for a family safari such as Murchison Falls Park, Queen Elizabeth Park, Lake Mburo Park, even the distant Kidepo Valley Park for older children.
For Lodging, we use rooms with bath – whether in a moderate or upmarket lodge. We also use lodges that cater to children when it comes to meals.
If you have a larger family, we look for lodges with family units and a living room for all of you.
Planning your Family Safari with Children in Uganda is the first step. It is one of the most important ones in making your Family Safari in Uganda a Reality.
The more input you give us, the better. Your information determines the outcome of the itinerary. We abide by your input and wishes as we put the safari together, and nothing is overlooked.
Planning your Family Safari with Children in Uganda – Here is what we need
- Please let us know the ages of your children – this is for discounts on park entrance – lodges if offered.
- Let us know which Parks interest you to most
- Let us know the number of days on safari – arrival and departure times.
- Let us know if your children can do a nature walk or short hike
- What animals interest your children the most.
- What kind of lodges would you like – moderate or upmarket? (teen Family Safaris we can use budget lodging which often does not provide rooms with bath)
- Do your children have any food allergies?
- Do your children need a car-seat?
- Will your children need a booster chair at lodges?
- Would they like to meet African Children and engage in cultural experiences?
- Do Parents want to trek Gorillas or Chimpanzees while Children do other activities?
- Teens must be 15 for Gorilla Trekking. A waiver can be obtained if they will turn 15 in the same calendar year. Chimpanzee Trekking minimum age is 12.
Planning your Family Safari with Children in Uganda-Thank yo for your help.
Our experience and Expertise in Planning your Family Safari with Children in Uganda
Planning your Family Safari with Children in Uganda – Rwanda is the first step to making your Family Safari a reality.
We love to assist you in any way possible. To make your family safari, a memorable one, we need your input. That is why we have a special Family Safari Coordinator, the only tour company in Uganda that provides that extra effort to make your family Safari a success.
What awaits you in the heart of Africa will be fantastic to you and your children, a time of fun, but more a time of learning in vast wilderness areas located in the heart of Africa.
We will do our best to create a memorable Safari where you enjoy your time in the Pearl of Africa or the Land of a Thousand Hills.
Teens: Family Safaris with Teens are different from Safaris with Children. We offer Family Safaris with Teens in the budget – moderate and upmarket categories, whereas Family Safaris with children we only deliver in the moderate and upmarket price range. Be sure to read. We must read Practical Family Safari Tips and Advice.
Here are some Helpful Family Safari Links:
We look forward to your Family Safari input to us – you cannot be detailed enough…thank you…
To fill out our Itinerary Request Form and receive an Itinerary and Price Quote-use the form below.
We respect your privacy – your information will not be passed on or added to any email lists – newsletters – etc.