It is not that Difficult – Gorilla – Chimpanzee Trek Photography made simple.
Taking the difficulty out photographing Mountain Gorillas and Chimpanzees on Safari
Gorilla – Chimpanzee Trek Photography made simple – Gorilla – Chimpanzee – Golden Monkey Habituation Experiences were not created with Photographers in mind, and they are, however, precisely what the photographer is looking for. More Time for Photo Ops, giving a photographer more to obtain quality shots that result in better pictures. We are glad to assist with a Habituation Experience Safari in Uganda.
Choose the Gorilla, Chimpanzee, or Golden Monkey Habituation Experiences and have more time with the primates. More time to get those unique pictures you would not have on a regular Trek.
The Key is to take many pictures while you are with the Primates in the Forest and Keep and Use the ones you like. Some choose to trek Gorillas twice to have more time with the Mountain Gorilla, while others find the Gorilla Habituation Experience perfect.
Gorilla – Chimpanzee Trek Photography made simple – tips and advice:
- Be familiar with your camera and read the instruction manual for the best picture taking. You can always find a copy of it online.
- Focus – set your focus so you can get clear pictures of the Mountain Gorilla and Chimpanzee group you visit.
- Turn the facial recognition feature off in your camera settings; otherwise, you might have distorted pictures of the mountain gorillas.
- Set your digital camera on maximum pixel strength and, simultaneously, ensure that you have enough memory on your digital memory card or have extra memory cards with you.
- Since most of the time you will be in the forest when you are in the presence of the Mountain Gorillas and or Chimpanzees – set your camera ISO to 400 if possible.
- The camera speed shut is set to the fastest possible, like 1/200th of a second – that will ensure you get clear pictures of the mountain gorillas or Chimpanzees.
- Practice and experiment with your camera before your gorilla and Chimpanzee Trek – go into a forest and try out your camera while there.
- Please note that when you are Gorilla or Chimpanzee tracking – you cannot take pictures with flash.
- Take numerous pictures of the gorillas or chimpanzees
Gorilla – Chimpanzee Trek Photography made simple. Most Gorilla and or Chimpanzee Trackers will be able to take some great photos while tracking our closest relatives.
Even if you do not have the most excellent camera, you will get some great shots of the Mountain Gorillas, Chimpanzees, and other primates such as the Golden Monkey while on the adventure of a lifetime.