The Best Private Photographic Safaris in Uganda-the Pearl of Africa.
Personalized private Photographic Safaris in Uganda
The Best Private Photographic Safaris in Uganda, the Pearl of Africa. The land of stunning landscapes, great apes, and abundant wildlife. All that on a photographic safari without the crowds. An African country like no other, it is the Pearl of Africa.
We design your Photographic Safari with your wishes and input in mind. Private Treks, hikes, boat rides, climbs can be arranged for you.
Uganda is undoubtedly one of the most photogenic destinations in all of Africa. Lonely Planer due to Uganda’s diversity gas called Uganda,” Africa Condensed into one small country.”
Photogenic Uganda is the perfect country for the Amateur or Professional Photographer to find those great shots of the stunning Scenery, primates, wildlife, and authentic cultural encounters. It is a recognized must-do Photographic Destination.
Photogenic Uganda – is the perfect country for a Photographic Safari. Plan one now with us. You will be glad that you did
Our Private photographic Safaris in Photogenic Uganda offer you more:
- Privacy: It is just you and whoever is with you. Since you are the only occupant, there is no jostling for a place with others on Safari.
- Time: There is no need to move around the next bend. There is not just the emphasis on the “Big Five” of Africa, but whatever animal or scene you want to photograph. If you need to sit for an hour, there is no problem. Patience is one of the keys to getting the best photos of any animal you have spotted. Unlike a typical safari, it is not about how many animals one places on a game drive but to get the best photos of an animal, such as a lion stalking an antelope.
- You have complete Independence: If you do not get it right in one day, we can make adjustments to meet your needs. Usually, it is not essential, but we aim to make sure that you get the accurate shots you have in mind.
- Your Choice of Wildlife – Birds – Scenery – People: The choice is yours and no one else. You are in charge.
- Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Golden Monkey Habituation Experience Treks: You have more time to take photos of Chimpanzees and Gorillas during a Habituation Experience. You spend all day with the chimpanzees and 4 hours with a gorilla family.
When you go on Photographic Safari with us – we will provide you with the following:
- 4-Wheel Drive vehicle with a pop-up roof: You have the choice of 4 wheel drive Toyota Land-Cruiser or a Safari Van – large non-tinted side windows that open nicely. All of your equipment is in the vehicle, and you do not have to worry that it will get in the way of someone else. It is your vehicle. You do not have to consider others on Safari since this is your private Photographic Safari in Uganda.
- Your Personal English-Speaking Guide: Who understands the needs of a photographer and has only one goal: to make sure that you get the best Photo opportunities. Your driver guide will be sensitive to your needs and requests.
- Private Boat Rides: They can be arranged in places like the Murchison Falls area Kazinga Channel in Queen Elizabeth Park. The same applies to any other location where there are lakes.
- Private Nature Walks: We will arrange private nature walks, treks, hikes for you.
- Lodges that meet your standard and have an adequate workspace and Internet Connection.
Photographic Safaris in Uganda with Kabiza Wilderness Safaris:
We are here to create and implement the photographic Safari that you wish.
The most important person for a photographic Safari is your Driver-Guide. He is the one that makes it happen for you, and we will give you the just-right match, someone who knows the needs and wishes of Photographers and point out what is best.
We will assist you with every phase of your photographic Safari. From arrival to departure, we will be there for you.
Photographer permits will be secured as needed. Lodging with adequate workspace for you will be arranged.
Private treks, hikes, nature walk, game drives, and climbs can be arranged upon your request.
Our concern is always the outcome of a Safari. That is our focus, and we have become pretty good at it. It is one of our specialties. We do not dabble in everything but focus on what we are good at.