The Right Choice – a Luxury Gorilla-Chimpanzee-Wildlife Safari
Here are 9-Reasons Why a Luxury Safari in Uganda with us is the Right Choice for you
Why a Luxury Safari in Uganda with us is the right choice for you, a luxury Safari in Uganda gives you that added luxury plus for less. A Private Safari with an emphasis on your Comfort on well-being.
Stay in smaller, luxurious, or exclusive Lodges with decor that reflects a subdued elegance reflecting its surroundings, along with a most attentive staff who will give you the space that you need.
Exquisite meals prepared by some of East Africa’s finest Chefs where your special dietary requests are met, and the ingredients are fresh from the garden and surrounding area.
A comfortable, secure Land-Cruiser Vehicle with a Pop-Up Roof for the best game-viewing with an experienced, knowledgeable English-speaking, and competent driver-guide proud of the pearl of Africa.
Best of all, a Luxury Gorilla-Chimpanzee- Wildlife Safari in Uganda costs you thousands of dollars less than in neighboring Rwanda without compromising the Quality of the experience, level of service, or the standard of lodges.
Privacy, exclusivity. Personalized services, including private Gorilla Treks, Private Boat Safaris, and other select activities, are all available and can be included in your Safari should you wish.
Enjoy Authentic Hands-On Experiences such as the Gorilla Habituation Experience and the Chimpanzee Habituation Experience.
There are authentic Batwa Cultural Encounters, Lion Tracking Research, and the renowned Banded Mongoose Research. Take one-of-a-kind Hikes and Climbs, including Volcano Climbs and Rwenzori Mountain Hikes.
Our Luxury Safaris are private. We have never offered scheduled group safaris, and during post-COVID-19 Times, discerning African Travelers choose the private option.
Today, travelers want to experience things off-of-the-beaten-tourist paths and away from the crowds. Read our 7-Reasons for a Private Safari page.
Discover Africa as you imagined, only better in its Pearl, Uganda. For those that want to get away from it all and vis
Discover Africa as you guessed it, only better in its Per
“Why a Luxury Gorilla Safari in Uganda with us is Right for You: Here the reasons.
10-Reasons “Why a Luxury Safari in Uganda with us is Right for You:”
Find out what a Luxury Safari is like in Uganda with Kabiza Wilderness Safaris
1. Stay in Uganda’s Best Luxury Lodges:
Uganda has a wide array of Luxury Gorilla Safari Lodges for you. We handpick those with the highest standards and Quality of service.
Lodges with that subdued elegance feel to them. Many of them are exceptional, award-winning accommodations that are set in exceptional locations with stunning Instagram-like views in the heart of the African wilderness that you will long remember.
The lodges we recommend are either luxurious cottages or lavish tented camps with that sense of exclusivity.
Most offer world-class service you would not receive in a hotel in your own country.
You will have amenities such as comfortable beds adorned with plush linens. Your room, cottage, or tent will have an ensuite bath with Western-style toilets, hot showers, or bathtubs.
There will always be a private verandah with views of the Rainforest, Savannah, Crater Lake, or the Nile. The perfect setting for your sunrise coffee or an early evening sundowner.
2. Extraordinary Dining Experiences:
You are served exceptional meals and drinks with an African twist while on a luxury safari. Our Luxury Safaris include meals during your time on Safari with us. Delectable meals, whether it be breakfast, lunch, or dinner, are prepared by expert chefs that range from local to international cuisine that exceed some of the best restaurants in Kigali or Kampala.
On a luxury Safari with us, you get a taste of Uganda from fresh tropical fruits such as our 50-plus varieties of Bananas, sweet Pineapple, Papaya, Watermelon, and more. Be sure to try some jackfruit.
Options can include a traditional Bush Breakfast or Sundowner snacks or drinks. You can even enjoy a Sunrise Breakfast on a Nile Boat Cruise or a picnic in the wild.
Dietary Needs: Halal Meals can be arranged for at most lodges. Vegetarian and Vegan dishes are typical at most lodges. Kosher-certified meals cannot be gotten on a Safari. However Kosher friendly meals for our Jewish clients can be created by lodges.
3. Out-of-the-Ordinary Experiences:
A Luxury Safari with us means you can choose out-of-the-ordinary experiences, such as a private Gorilla Trek or the Gorilla Habituation Experience with just you and the Rangers guiding you.
Lion Tracking Research experience with researchers who track collared Lions and Leopards in Queen Elizabeth Park. Enjoy a time with the playful Banded Mongoose with researchers in Queen Elizabeth Park.
Discover Africa as it used to be in what has been called a “lost Eden,” Kidepo Valley Park.
Private Wildlife – Birding Boat Cruises on the Nile at Murchison Falls Park or the Kazinga Channel in Queen Elizabeth Park. Fish for the largest freshwater fish in Africa, the enormous Nile Perch. Go Island hopping on Lake Muranda or Lake Bunyonyi in a dugout canoe hewn from a log.
Hike through the Rainforest or climb one of the Virunga Volcanoes. You can also climb and hike in the Rwenzori Mountains of the Moon. Explore the Bigodi Jungle Swamp and see the primates, mammals, and birds that live there. Discover the creatures of the night on a nocturnal walk in the jungle of Kibale Forest. Track Rhinos on foot at Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary. See the ancient appearing Shoebill, the most sought-after bird in Africa.
4. Authentic Cultural Experiences:
Today’s African Traveler is looking for authentic cultural experiences with meaning to them. They are not looking for tourist villages erected for tourists but for authentic African Cultural experiences and settings.
Meet the First People of the Rainforest – the Indigenous Batwa:
The Batwa lived in the forests of southwestern Uganda long before the Bantu Tribes came.
They lived as hunter-gatherers in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest and Mgahinga Gorilla Park. Today, you will find them as conservation refugees living outside of the parks.
They will take you on a walk in the forest where you see the forest in a totally different way, through the eyes of its first People, the Batwa people. Read more about the Batwa here.
Climb Mount Morungole and meet the Ik People near Kidepo Valley Park:
The Ik are another displaced people group that is found on Mount Morungole. The only way to see them is to embark on an eight-hour roundtrip hike up an extinct volcano. The views into Kenya’s massive Rift Valley are worth the hike.
The Ik are recognized as an indigenous group that exists on subsistence farming and goat herding. Here the bride’s price are beehives. Read more about the Ik People.
Visit a Karamojong Manyatta Village:
The Karamojong are warrior-herdsmen that live in the remote Karamoja region of northeastern Uganda where cattle are royalty.
They live in Manyattas villages. The largest one in East Africa is in the Karamoja Region. Read more here.
There are many more cultural experiences; the above were just a few. Read more here.
5. Go with a Local
Go with a local Tour Operator:
For the best Safari experience go with a local Ugandan tour operator such as us. You will get the best advice and price. Tour Operators such as ourselves, live and work here. Uganhda, the Pearl of Africa is our home. Go with a tour operator where the outcome of your luxury safari is more important than income. Read more about the right tour operator for you.
Go with a local experienced Driver-Guide:
Your experienced, competent, English-speaking Driver-Guide knows Uganda. He is more than a Driver; he is a Tour Guide that knows wildlife, primates, birds, out-of-the-way spots, and the country’s history and culture.
Your local driver-guide enriches your time on Safari with his knowledge of nature, primates, wildlife, and local culture. He can introduce you to Uganda like no other. Your Driver on Safari focuses on your Comfort, well-being, safety, and security, and he will do an impeccable job introducing you to the Pearl of Africa, Uganda.
Safe and secure Gorilla Safaris are the norm with us, not the exception. Our website gives you the latest insights into current conditions, including health threats such as Ebola.
6. The Uganda Gorilla Trekking Advantages:
- $700 Gorilla Permit Price: A gorilla Safari in Uganda costs half the price that it costs in neighboring Rwanda without compromising the quality of the experience.
- Luxury Gorilla Safaris at hundreds of Dollars Less: A Luxury Gorilla Trekking Safari will cost you a lot less in Uganda without a compromise in the quality of the experience.
- More Gorilla Permits: Uganda has half of the endangered Mountain Gorillas. The country has more Habituated (used to Humans) Gorilla Families which means that it is Uganda that has the most available permits for Gorilla Trekking.
- Safe-Secure Guerrilla-Free Trekking: Uganda is the only Mountain Gorilla Destination that has had no guerrilla activities in the last 20 years
7. What is included in a Luxury Safari with Kabiza Wilderness Safaris:
- Experienced Ugandan Driver-Guide: A Safari becomes more enjoyable when you go with a knowledgeable and professional Local Driver-Guide.
- Greet and Meet at Airport upon arrival: We provide meet and greet Services which include a welcome gift and Safari Informational Packet.
- Full-Board Lodging: All meals are included except alcoholic drinks, sodas, and snacks that you might order apart from meals. Some luxury Lodges have non-premium alcoholic beverages and sodas.
- Private 4×4 Land-Cruiser Safari Vehicle with pop-Up Roof: The vehicle has a car fridge, WiFi, bottled Water, Local Fruit, and Nut Snacks; car seats for children are available. Beer, Wine be cooled in Car Fridge upon special request.
- Gorilla-Chimpanzee Trekking: Permits are included in your Safari. Additionally, we provide porter services, a walking stick for support and bottled water. Read our Practical Gorilla Trekking Advice:
- WiFi Internet Access: Most Lodges only provide a WiFi Internet Connection in the main lodge. We offer you a MiFi Router that gives you and your party access to the internet in your cottage or room, depending on nearby transmission towers. Read Staying in touch with home.
- Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Mandarin, Arabic Speaking Driver-Guides: At an extra cost.
- Your Dietary Needs can be met: Notify us if you are a vegan, vegetarian, or need a gluten-free diet. Halala dietary requirements can be met in most instances. Strictly kosher nutritional requirements cannot be met on safari.
- AMREF-Flying Doctors Air-Medivac Insurance coverage: Our clients have covered in the case of with us an infrequent need for medical evacuation to a hospital that meets international standards.
Our Flexible Booking Policy and our Price Guarantee are additional ways to give our clients peace of mind when booking a Safari with us. We suggest you take out travel insurance with a cancellation policy that Protects you. Take Advantage of our present discounts.