Combine the Great Wildebeest Migration in Kenya with the Great Primates of Uganda
Combine Gorilla Trekking with the Great Migration with direct flights to and from Masai Mara
Combine Gorilla Trekking with the Great Migration in the Masai Mara has become more accessible with flights to and from Entebbe the Masai Mara via Kisumu Kenya. Have a Sunrise Breakfast in the Masai Mara in Kenya and Sunset and Dinner in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest or Mgahinga Gorilla Park with Aerolink, the Safari regional airline carrier.
This is the most convenient way to Combine Gorilla Trekking with the Great Migration in the Masai Mara. Once you reach Entebbe, your choices regarding what to do on a Safari in the Pearl of Africa are without limits -Gorillas, Chimpanzees, the River Nile, and White Water Adrenaline Pumping Adventures. Mountain and Volcano Climbs, Hiking through Rainforests and Jungles, Authentic Cultural Encounter such as First People of the Forest, the Batwa People.
Kidepo Valley Park, remote, unvisited, Africa as it used to be. The Africa that Ernest Hemingway, Karen Blixen, and Beryl Markham so passionately wrote about are only found in remote places such as Kidepo Valley Park, a lost Eden.
How to Combine Gorilla Trekking with the Great Migration in the Masai Mara
The options and choices that you have Combining the Great Apes and the Great Migration
- Option-1: Fly from the Masai Mara to Kisumu for your exit out of Kenya and a short flight to Entebbe -Total Flight times 2 1/2 hours. That afternoon take the Aerolink flight to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest or Mgahinga Gorilla Park for Gorilla Trekking the following day. Return to Entebbe for your trip out of Uganda
- Option-2: Fly from the Masai Mara to Kisumu for your exit out of Kenya and a short flight to Entebbe – Total Flight times 2 1/2 hours. Drive to Kibale Forest, the primate Center of East Africa, with over 1,500 Chimpanzees plus 12 other primates. This option includes two nights in Queen Elizabeth Park and two nights in Bwindi Forest. Fly out of Kigali, Rwanda.
- Option-3: Fly into Kigali, Rwanda, and fly to the Masai Mara from Entebbe. Such a Safari would be from Five to Seven Days in Length.
- Option-3: We work with the days you give us, creating a Safari best suited for you.
Instead of normal Gorilla Trekking, you can choose the Gorilla Habituation Experience, where you are for four hours with a Gorilla Family. There are a limited number of permits for the experience. They must be booked well in advance.
Our Kenyan Partner, Phoenix Safaris, handle the Great Wildebeest Migration in the Masai Mara Portion.
Together with them, we will create that perfect Great Wildebeest and Great Africa connecting two of Africa’s most sought after activities once you request a Combined Safari Itinerary.
We will work with our partner, Phoenix Safaris, and create that mid-range or luxury Safari in Uganda and Kenya.
The Safari will include flights in East Africa with Aerolink, lodging, all permits, park entrance fees, ranger fees, ground transport, and experience in Uganda and Kenya Driver/Guides.
Though you have two tour operators creating the Safari, the safari will be seamless and done Hakuna Matata no-worry Style in Kenya and Uganda.
The Aerolink Flights connecting the Masai Mara in Kenya with Entebbe in Uganda and beyond add a convenient and hassle-free connection between the Great Migration and the Primates of Uganda.
You can no longer fly from Nairobi to Entebbe, but you can bypass all that with its extra overnight stays. Now you can have breakfast in the Masai Mara and Dinner in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
If it is, fill in the no-obligation Contact Form below, and we will get back to you within 48-hours with a combined quote for the Safari.
- Choosing the right Tour Operator for your Safari in Uganda - May 6, 2021
- How to save Money on your Safari in Uganda - May 6, 2021
- The Art of Communicating in Uganda for Visitors and Tourists - May 4, 2021