Less than six hours of flight time from Dubai or Doha to Entebbe – Uganda
Uganda Safari Holiday: Discover the Pearl of Africa on a short flight from Dubai or Doha – Less than six hours of flight time
Take an Uganda Safari Holiday – it is just a short flight from Dubai or Doha, and it will take you less than six hours from Dubai or Doha to Uganda for your African Safari Holiday. Fly with Emirates Airlines from Dubai or Qatar Airlines from Doa and reach Entebbe International Airport in under six hours with Emirates Airlines, Qatar Airlines, or Uganda Airlines.
You arrive in Uganda during the afternoon and stay in a hotel overlooking Lake Victoria. Enjoy the pleasant, year-round Holiday weather and Climate as you take a sunset cruise on the lake. Uganda is one of Africa’s friendliest, most welcoming, and most hospitable countries in all of Africa.
Explore Uganda on a Primate Wildlife Safari and discover the Pearl of Africa, one of the most biodiverse countries in the world. Uganda is Home to the Big % and most Mountain Gorillas and Chimpanzees in East Africa.
Enjoy an Uganda Safari Holiday by taking a short flight from Dubai or Doha to Entebbe, Uganda. Entebbe is the gateway to a Safari Holiday in the Pearl of Africa.
Uganda is the perfect Safari Destination if you are looking for a more extended Safari Holiday for you and your family or a Gorilla Trekking mini-safari.
We Look forward to hosting you on your Safari in the Pearl of Africa.
Here are some of our Safaris for you
Here are our Luxury Gorilla – Chimpanzee – Wildlife Safaris:
We create personalized, private Luxury Safaris. You can choose between an upmarket luxury Lodge or exclusive top-of-the-line Lodges.
We have a working relationship with Uganda’s most OK Luxury Lodge giving us a variety of lodges that meet our client’s needs.
Guiding you is your highly experienced driver-guide who knows Uganda. They have a good command of English and local languages and dialects. They will introduce you to the Pearl of Africa and give you the best Safari experience.
You are in your quality and well-maintained Safari vehicle. Fruit snacks and water are available on your journeys in Uganda.
Our Luxury Safaris come with a Value+ Affordable Price Tag, saving you hundreds of dollars without compromising quality.
Find the Luxury Safari that is right for you here!
Our Value+ Moderately Priced Gorilla – Chimpanzee – Wildlife Safaris
Our Value+ moderately priced safaris use quality midrange lodges. They are private safaris with your driver-guide, who knows Uganda. Our Hakuna-Matata, No-Worries private, midrange Safaris emphasize affordable quality, safety, security, and peace of mind.
Value+ is a full-service safari with all permits, park entrance fees, and activities listed. We only offer full-service safaris and not stripped-down ones lower in price but cost more.
Value+ is what we offer and what we deliver. Quality Lodges, meals, and a quality safari vehicle with a pop-up roof for best game viewing.
Uganda is the country for safe and affordable Primate – Wildlife Safaris. We take it further by offering affordable Value+, moderately priced Safaris in the Pearl of Africa.
Please select one of Our Value+ Midrange Safaris, and customize it for you!
Our Fly-In Gorilla – Chimpanzee – Wildlife Safaris
We offer Luxury and Midrange Flying Safari Tours that eliminate long drive times. We partner with Aerolink Safari Airline, which flies to most parks in Uganda. Instead of a ten-hour drive, your flight to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest or Mgahinga Gorilla Park is ninety minutes. Eliminate the long, arduous drive to the remote Kidepo Valley Park in northeastern Uganda with a two-and-a-half-hour flight.
Your flight begins and ends at Entebbe International Airport. In addition, Aerolink flies to the Masai Mara, where you can continue your African Safari.
We also offer fly-drive Safaris. You fly to the most distant location and proceed with our driver-guide to other parks. Depending on convenience and time, you can fly or drive back to Entebbe.
Fly-In Safaris costs more but save time. A time that you can spend in parks seeing primates and Wildlife.
Check out our Fly-In Safaris that keep you off the road and in the Parks!
Our Muslim Friendly Safaris
Uganda is a Muslim Friendly nation belonging to the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC). Fourteen percent of the population believes in Islam. Mosques are found in most areas, which is not the case near or in National Parks where you track primates and view Wildlife. We select Lodges and Hotels that serve Halal Meals. Rooms with ensuite baths; at some accommodations, you have a suite and some with two bathrooms.
You have your private safari vehicle with a Muslim driver-guide who will assist you at every level of the Safari. Itineraries will be planned with your input regarding your personal preferences and needs, such as times for prayer. Prayer Mats and bathrooms with adequate washing facilities will be available.
Private Gorilla Treks and private wildlife boat safaris can be arranged. All game drives are with your driver-guide and an Uganda Wildlife Authority Ranger.
Since 2008, we have been taking clients on Hakuna Matata, No Worries Safaris, for over a decade.
Time-Limited Inflation Busting Discounts on our Midrange Value+ and Luxury Safaris:
Private Midrange Value+ Safari Discounts:
- 5% discount on a Safari of four to nine days in length: This includes quality midrange, quality, above average lodges who have agreed to work with us to be able to this one-of-kind unprecedented discount to you. Arrival and departure days are included.
- 10% on ten days or longer Safaris: Save an incredible 10% on your Safari in Uganda. 10% has never been offered by tour operators in Uganda, aside from times when gorilla permits were on special and time-limited discount by Uganda Wildlife Authority. Our discount is not limited to a short time; our offer is for all 2023 and 2023=4. However, the Safari must be booked by December 31. 2023.
Read more about Midrange Safaris here.
Private Luxury Safari Discounts:
10% discount on a Safari of four days or longer: This includes our Fly-In Safaris with Aerolink Safari Airline. We use the best Luxury Lodges available with whom we have working relationships. Most luxury lodges we use have seasonal discounts during the off-and-shoulder seasons of the Year. The dates of such seasonal discounts vary from lodge to club. We will automatically include such discounts and inform you of them.
Our Luxury Safaris Our Luxury Fly-In Safaris
Please Note: Gorilla Trekking, Gorilla Habituation Experience, Chimpanzee Trekking, and Chimpanzee Trekking, Golden Monkey Trekking, or Golden Monkey Permits are not discounted since they are set at a fixed price unless Uganda Wildlife Authority offers a temporary discount, then that discount will be reflected in the cost of the Safari. It should also be mentioned that our discounted Safaris are not a stripped-down version of what we usually offer, and this offer is not retroactive, covering previously booked safaris.
Read more about our Time-Limited Discount offer here:
What is included in our private Gorilla-Chimpanzee Wildlife Safaris:
- Experienced Ugandan Driver-Guide: A Safari becomes more enjoyable with a knowledgeable and professional Local Driver-Guide.
- Greet and Meet at Airport upon arrival: We provide meet and greet services, including a welcome gift and Safari Informational Packet.
- Full-Board Lodging: All meals are included except alcoholic drinks, sodas, and snacks that you might order apart from meals. Some luxury Lodges have non-premium alcoholic beverages and sodas.
- Private 4×4 Safari Vehicle with pop-Up Roof: The vehicle has a car fridge, WiFi, bottled Water, Local Fruit, and Nut Snacks; car seats for children are available. Beer, Wine be cooled in Car Fridge upon special request.
- Gorilla Trekking: Permits are included in your Safari. We also provide porter services, a walking stick for support, and bottled water. Read our Practical Gorilla Trekking Advice:
- WiFi Internet Access: Most Lodges only provide a WiFi Internet Connection in the main lodge. We offer you a MiFi Router that gives you and your party access to the internet in your cottage or room, depending on nearby transmission towers. Read Staying in touch with home.
- Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Mandarin, Arabic Speaking Driver-Guides: At an extra cost.
- Your Dietary Needs can be met: Notify us if you are a vegan, vegetarian, or need a gluten-free diet. Halala dietary requirements can be completed in most instances. Strictly kosher nutritional requirements cannot be satisfied on safari. The Abhyudaya- Ugandan Jews by choice Synagogues can be consulted for strict kosher meals in Kampala and at their Guesthouse near Mbale in Eastern Uganda.
- Religious Observances: Catholic, Anglican, Born-Again (evangelical), and Pentecostal Sunday services can be incorporated into a Safari, as can be Friday Prayer services for Muslims. Shabbat Services for Jews can be included in a Safari in the Kampala area, where there are several synagogues near Mbale in eastern Uganda.
Our Flexible Booking Policy and our Price Guarantee offer our clients peace of mind when booking a Safari with us. We suggest you take out travel insurance with a cancellation policy that Protects you.
Get Started Planning your Gorilla – Chimpanzee – Wildlife Safaris in Uganda!
Contact us and tell us what you would like to include in you Gorilla-Chimpanzee-Wildlife Safari. Let us know whether you would like a midrange or luxury Safari With your input we create the private, luxury or midrange Safari Itinerary that fits you. Permits are bought, Lodges are booked. On the date of your choice - your African Dream Safari in Uganda begins
Planning your Safari
Contact us and tell us what you would like to include in you Gorilla-Chimpanzee-Wildlife Safari. Let us know whether you would like a midrange or luxury Safari
With your input we create the private, luxury or midrange Safari Itinerary that fits you. Permits are bought, Lodges are booked.
On the date of your choice - your African Dream Safari in Uganda begins