Why Uganda is your Best Choice for Gorilla Trekking – Here is Why!
The Real Uganda Gorilla Trekking Advantages that make Uganda the Premier Gorilla Destination.
Find out about the not talked about and written about Uganda Gorilla Trekking Advantages-Why Uganda is your Best Choice for Gorilla Trekking. You will not find such information on the Uganda Tourism Board website, the Uganda Wildlife Authority Website, or the Association of Uganda Tourism Board.
Anyone with basic marketing skills would have long ago pointed out the particular Gorilla Trekking Advantages only found in Uganda.
Despite the lack of information about Uganda’s Gorilla Trekking, the Advantages are real, and increasingly African Travelers have realized that it makes sense to safely trek Gorillas in Uganda rather than in other Mountain Gorilla Destinations.
That despite the often erroneous or prejudiced information on international travel reports are often written by individuals who have never set foot into Uganda’s two Gorilla Parks.
Below, you will find practical information about the Gorilla Trekking Advantages in Uganda written with a bit of biased enthusiasm since we are a Ugandan Gorilla Safari Tour Operator accredited by the Uganda Tourism Board and an active member of the Association of Ugandan Tour Operators, which gives us as certain privileges regarding Gorilla Permits with the Uganda Wildlife Authority.
The Uganda Gorilla Trekking Advantages:
- Two Gorilla Parks with different Habitats: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest with its Ridges and Valleys and Mgahinga Gorilla Park, where you trek Gorillas on the sides of the Virunga Volcanoes.
- More Mountain Gorillas: Uganda is home to nearly half of the endangered Mountain Gorillas.
- More Habituated Mountain Gorilla Families: Uganda has twice as many Habituated Gorilla Families (used to the presence of humans) open for visitation as does Rwanda.
- More Gorilla Trekking Permits: Uganda offers nearly twice the number of permits daily as Rwanda.
- $700 Gorilla Permit Price: A permit in Uganda is $800 less than in Rwanda, where a permit costs $1,500.
- Gorilla Safaris at a significantly lower price: A Gorilla Trekking Safari will often cost you half the price in Uganda of what a similar safari will cost in Rwanda.
- Private Gorilla Trekking at a significantly lower cost: A private Gorilla Trek in Uganda will cost you $5,600, whereas, in Rwanda, it will cost you $15,000.
- Lower Accommodation Cost: Uganda’s Midrange, Luxury, and Exclusive Lodge rates are considerably lower. There is a wide array of losing choices at a lower cost without a compromise in the quality of rooms or services.
- Gorilla Habituation Experience: Uganda is the only Gorilla Destination that offers the one-of-a-kind Gorilla Habituation Experience, where you spend four hours with a gorilla family, and there are a maximum of four participants. The permit cost is for the Gorilla Habituation Experience.
- Safe-Secure Guerrilla-Free Trekking: Uganda is the only Mountain Gorilla Destination with no guerrilla activities in the last 20 years, offering safe and secure Gorilla Safaris at an affordable price.
- Uganda is the Best Primate Destination: Uganda is not only the best Gorilla Trekking Destination but the best Chimpanzee Trekking destination with sure sightings, unlike other Chimpanzee Trekking locations. Additionally, it is the best Golden Monkey destination with Golden Monkeys in Mgahinga Gorilla Park.
- Bwindi Impenetrable Forest is a UNESCO World Heritage Site: Not only is Bwindi Impenetrable Forest a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Additionally, CNN Travel chose the Park as the most beautiful place in 2019 and one of the Best Hiking Trails in the world, and Lonely Planet chose it as one of the most unusual Honeymoon Destinations in the world.
- Uganda gives you more Safari Options and Choices: Chimpanzees. Golden Monkeys, the Big-5, Snowcapped Rwenzori Mountains, Five Savannah Parks, Adrenaline Pumping Adventures on the Nile, Hiking, Africa as you imagined, but only better.
The Uganda Gorilla Trekking Disadvantages:
- Uganda does not have Dian Fossey: Her book and the movie “Gorillas in the Mist” has brought a multitude of Trekkers to Rwanda. The Dian Fossey Advantage is something that Uganda does not have.
- Uganda does not have Ellen DeGeneres: Uganda is at a disadvantage because it does not have a spokesperson with a vast audience like Ellen DeGeneres.
- Uganda does not have a contract with Arsenal English Premier Football Team: The Arsenal Football Team has “Visit Rwanda” on their shirts, which millions worldwide see.
- Uganda does not have the number of Travel Agencies promoting the country as does Rwanda: Rwanda is promoted by numerous travel publications, travel writers, and bloggers for Gorilla Trekking. There is a reason why travel agents make more money, and Rwanda promotes itself as a high-end travel destination.
The Uganda Gorilla Trekking Advantages are Genuine:
The Uganda Gorilla Trekking Advantages are the reality and the reason for the great Gorilla Trekking migration to Uganda. Everyone likes to save money, and I always enjoyed buying things at TJ Maxx, Ross Dress for Less, or Nordstrom’s Rack, and they all sold top-of-the-line items. Think of Uganda as the TJ Maxx regarding Gorilla Trekking Safari prices. In Uganda, you can track Gorillas on a Safari, which often is half the price of what it would be in Neighboring Rwanda.
When I bought things at TJ Maxx, Ross, or Nordstrom’s Rack, I always felt good since I got clothing, luggage, and cologne at a very fair price. Uganda gives you value for your dollar like a TJ Maxx without compromising your experience in Gorilla Trekking or the accommodations you stay in.
Uganda is the logical choice for the discerning African Traveler that wants the most bang for their bucks. An American saying is most appropriate here since we are talking of savings that amount to thousands of dollars and savings that will pay for your airfare to Uganda. Savings will allow you to extend your safari from three or four days to seven or ten days in Uganda.
Plan to Trek Gorillas in Uganda and explore the Pearl of Africa on Safari. We would add one thing, consider doing so with Kabiza Wilderness Safaris.
An Added Exclusive Gorilla Trekking Advantage from Kabiza Wilderness Safaris.
Inflation Busting Discounts on our Midrange Value+ and Luxury Safaris:
Private Midrange Value+ Safari Discounts:
- 5% discount on a Safari of four to nine days in length: This includes quality midrange, quality, above average lodges who have agreed to work with us to be able this one-of-kind unprecedented discount to you. Arrival and departure days are included.
- 10% on 10-days or longer Safaris: Save an incredible 10% on your Safari in Uganda. 10% has never been offered by tour operators in Uganda, aside from times when gorilla permits were on special and time-limited discount by Uganda Wildlife Authority. Our discount is not limited to a short time; our offer is for all 2022 and 2023. However, the Safari must be booked by December 31. 220
Read more about Midrange Safaris here. When contacting us, include in your text “Inflation Discount.”
Private Luxury Safari Discounts:
10% discount on a Safari of four days or longer: This includes our Fly-In Safaris with Aerolink Safari Airline. We use the best Luxury Lodges available with whom we have working relationships. Most luxury lodges we use have seasonal discounts during the off-and-shoulder seasons of the Year. The dates of such seasonal discounts vary from lodge to club. We will automatically include such discounts and inform you of them.
Please Note: Gorilla Trekking, Gorilla Habituation Experience, Chimpanzee Trekking, and Chimpanzee Trekking, Golden Monkey Trekking, or Golden Monkey Permits are not discounted since they are set at a fixed price unless Uganda Wildlife Authority offers a temporary discount, then that discount will be reflected in the cost of the Safari. It should also be mentioned that our discounted Safaris are not a stripped-down version of what we usually offer. This offer is not retroactive, covering previously booked safaris.
Use our convenient Enquiry Form below to start your Primate Safari in Uganda.