A Closeup of Kyambura Gorge Lodge
- There are eight luxury bandas-Cottages, reflecting the local building style (4 of them are deluxe bandas).
- Personal butler service is available to guests.
- World-Class Service throughout along with fantastic and creative culinary delights
- The coffee comes from the nearby lodge sponsored coffee-cooperative
- All bandas have mosquito nets, 240v lighting, charging stations, and hairdryers
- private balcony. With sweeping views of the park and Kyambura Gorge.
- The Bandas or Cottages are individually named after the Kyambura Gorge chimpanzees.
- There are a saltwater Swimming pool and a spa along with wellness services.
- Wi-Fi is available in the main lodge building – though the connection may be slow.
- Stunning views of the Savannah and Kyambura Gorge
- There is no charge for non-Premium Drinks such as House-Wine, Ugandan Beers, Sodas, Spirits such as Uganda Waragi.
Latest posts by kabiza_admin (see all)
- Choosing the right Tour Operator for your Safari in Uganda - May 6, 2021
- How to save Money on your Safari in Uganda - May 6, 2021
- The Art of Communicating in Uganda for Visitors and Tourists - May 4, 2021