Advice – Tips for Planning Your Gorilla Honeymoon Safari
How to Plan your Gorilla Honeymoon Safari In Uganda the Pearl of Africa
Planning Your Gorilla Honeymoon Safari – It has been a busy time for you, there are the Wedding Plans and all that it involves and now planning the Honeymoon, of all Places, in Africa. Let us help you…we know the Pearl of Africa- we live and work here.
Planning a Gorilla Honeymoon Safari is like creating a special celebratory meal. It takes the best ingredients with the most delicate spices, splashes of this or that, and a lot of meticulous planning, knowing and understanding what a honeymoon couple is looking for and desiring for their Gorilla Honeymoon Dream Safari in Uganda – that is what we do best.
We are all romantics at heart at Kabiza Wilderness Safaris, our Team, thoughtfully design a tailor-made Honeymoon Safari that befits the two of you as you celebrate your journey ahead of you in the Pearl of Africa- Uganda.
Our Honeymoon Safari team will take your input and weave it into the Romantic Honeymoon Safari Tapestry beyond what you might envision.
The destination is Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, CNN Travel’s Choice in 2019, for the most beautiful Place in the World. Lonely Planet declared it as one of the World’s most unusual Honeymoon Destinations. It was t backdrop for the “Black Panther movie.
Choices that are right for you:
When planning your Gorilla Honeymoon Safari, you need to consider the cost. Uganda, Africa’s Premier Gorilla Destination, means Value Plus when it comes to Gorilla Honeymoon Safaris. Safaris, Lodges, Romantic Settings without compromising Style, Comfort, Quality and activities,
Uganda, simple offers what other countries in East Africa and beyond can’t replicate. Primates, including the most significant number of both Mountain Gorillas and Chimpanzees. The Big Five Wildlife Animals, the scenic wonders, the River Nile, the Rwenzori Mountains of the Moon are just the beginning.
All this in a country that is safe, secure, stable, and welcoming. It is one of the Friendliest Countries in all of Africa.
Uganda gives you the choices that other countries cannot – it is the Pearl of Africa.
Planning the Activities for your Honeymoon Safari
- Game Drives with Safari Vehicle – best guides to maximize your African Safari in the Wild Experience – this can be done in 5 National Parks in Uganda.
- Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest and or Volcanoes National Park
- All Day Gorilla Habituation Experience Safari – Trek in and out of Bwindi – spend 4 hours with a Gorilla Family being habituated
- Cultural Village Walks and Visits, including drumming and dance lessons. In both Rwanda and Uganda.
- Walking – Hiking Safaris in various national parks in Uganda including hiking through Bwindi Impenetrable Forest,
- Chimpanzee Trekking-Habituation Kibale Forest,
- Golden Monkey Tracking – Mgahinga Gorilla Park
- Relax and chill out on Bulago Island, Lake Victoria, along with the River Nile, Lake Bunyonyi, Lake Kivu.
- Canoeing Safaris in a dugout canoe on Lake Bunyonyi and Lake Mutanda
- Fishing – Lake Victoria, the River Nile, Lake Kivu, and other places
- Nile River Rafting – from mild to wild, jet boating, kayaking.
- Horseback Riding Safaris Lake Mburo National Park
- Interactive Forest Walks with the Batwa People –the first people of the forest
- Volcano Climbing – Virunga Volcanoes – Mgahinga Gorilla Park
- Rwenzori Mountains – Foothill hikes.
The list does not end here – the possibilities are endless for your African Honeymoon in Uganda – the Pearl of Africa or in Rwanda – the Land of a Thousand Hills
Kabiza Wilderness specializes in Planning your Gorilla Honeymoon Safari in Uganda and Rwanda – we give you our undivided attention, revise lodgings, activities with your input.
We know Uganda, we live and work here. Honeymoons are one of the things we love to do. We know what lodges are best for you, where you will have privacy yet attentive service, where those extra touches will be added to your time on your honeymoon Safari in Uganda.
A Honeymoon is a celebration, and an African Honeymoon Safari should have that Celebratory Spirit to it. We know how to go about – Creating Your African Safari Honeymoon, the memories of which will remain with you for years to come.
Kabiza Wilderness Safaris, for over a decade, has created memorable Gorilla Honeymoon Safaris in the Pearl of Africa – Uganda.
Best Honeymoon Destinations
Planning Your Gorilla Honeymoon Safari in Uganda – Start Today: