“Uganda = Africa Condensed”
Uganda is Africa Condensed into a small Country
Take all of Sub-Sahara Africa and boil it down to its condensed version and you have Uganda. Uganda is Africa condensed – some prefer condensed versions such as the Nestle’s Condensed Milk over regular whole Milk. The same is true of the Condensed Version of Africa – Uganda, its Pearl.
Uganda is Africa Condensed into a small Country. The Lonely Planet calls “Uganda – Africa – Condensed” and that it is – rich in African flavor, diverse in its landscapes and scenery offering what other African Travel Destinations do and beyond and something else, unlike other African safari Destinations such as Kenya, Botswana, South Africa it is still below the radar for most travelers to Africa, it still is Africa without the crowds..
Uganda is Africa Condensed into a small Country and yet it is the Africa that remains undiscovered. Uganda is Authentic Africa, as you imagine it, only better. Parts of Uganda, such as the remote Kidepo Valley Park is like Africa was over 50 years
There are more than a million visitors that come to Uganda each year. Those that settle for other African countries simply miss out on the richness, diversity, wildlife, Primates and the friendliest people in Africa who would love to introduce you to the heart of Africa – Uganda.
Uganda is a relatively small country in size, about the same as the US State of Oregon, or the country of England and yet in this small country, there is found – the condensed version of Africa offering you in one country a representation of all of Africa.
Uganda is Africa Condensed into a small Country Where you will find:
- Uganda-contains the Source of the Nile: This ancient and historic River that flows North to South to Egypt and into the Mediterranean Sea.
- Uganda is Home to over half of the Mountain Gorillas in the world: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest and Mgahinga Gorilla Park and Uganda provide you with the ability to readily combine Mountain Gorilla Tracking with Wildlife, Birding, Volcano Climbing, and simply relaxing at Lake Bunyonyi, one of the deepest lakes in Africa and Chimpanzee tracking.
- Chimpanzees: Kibale Rainforest is the home of 13 species of Primates and its Chief Attraction are the Chimpanzees. You can also track Chimpanzees at Queen Elizabeth National Park in the Kyambura Gorge and Bundongo Forest which is part of Murchison Falls National Park.
- Uganda has the world’s most powerful waterfall at Murchison Falls National Park: With the world’s most powerful waterfall – and it is not just any River, it is the River Nile. 50 meters wide, plunging through a 6-meter gorge, 44 meters down, the ground shakes, there is an eternal rainbow during the day, the sounds of the rushing waters are unbelievable.
- Uganda is the place to hike and climb them.
- Uganda is a Birders Paradise: 1060 species plus have been recorded here and another example that Uganda offers you more.
- Tree Climbing Lions of the Ishasha Plains: Something you do not want to miss is the tree climbing lions found on the Ishasha Plains at Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- Uganda is Safe: Uganda has had some turbulent times in its history since independence with Milton Obote, Idi Amin and the infamous Joseph Kony and his Lord’s Resistance Army and a bombing during the World Cup on July 11, 2010. However, in reality, there is a lot less violence and theft than in places such as Nairobi or Johannesburg. On a personal note – Nairobi is the only place I was ever robbed in my years in Africa. Security in Uganda is everywhere and tourists going on Safari is extra secure since they are in the care of a qualified tour guide.
- Ugandans – are the friendliest people in Africa: You will be welcomed wherever you go in Uganda. Ugandans are friendly and welcoming and you will make friends for life in some cases.
Uganda = Africa condensed, “a microcosm of what Africa is” according to Lonely Planet, a place not to be missed. Uganda is one country in Africa that gives you more, more flavorful, more intense, more diverse and more enriching than any other African Destination
Uganda = Africa condensed:
We love Uganda and are passionate introducing visitors to the Condensed version of Africa in all of its best.
We have taken the words of Winston Churchill to heart,
“Concentrate on Uganda.” This is our home, this is where we live and we love to welcome you to our home – the Pearl of Africa and as we say – Ugandan Style – You’re most Welcome to undiscovered Africa, Authentic Africa without the crowds.
Uganda, off the beaten track when it comes to wildlife and yet it is home to one of the Best Parks in Africa according to the Wanderlust Movement and CNN.
Kidepo Valley Park – Africa as it used to be 50 years ago. There is no other park like it in East Africa, less than 10 new visitors a day, remote, unvisited – we think it is the Authentic Africa you are looking for.
There is only one thing we do – “Create Memorable Safaris.” We love to create the one that is right for you and allows you to see Africa = Condensed into one country – Uganda.
Uganda in the Words of Sir Winston Churchill