Plan your Hiking – Gorilla – Chimpanzee Trekking Wildlife Safari
Practical Ways for Planning Your Hiking Safari in Uganda – Rwanda
Practical Advice – Tips for Planning Your Hiking Safari in Uganda – Rwanda. Here you will find practical information that will help you in planning a Hiking – Walking Safari in Uganda and Rwanda. There are many challenging Trails, Climbs in both Uganda and Rwanda, many off of the beaten Tourist Track.
Kabiza Wilderness Safaris has specialized in Hiking Adventures, Walking and Climbing Safaris that take in some of the most scenic sights in the heart of Africa. We will assist you in every possible way to make your time in Africa a success.
When it comes to Trekking, hitting the Trails – we know the best ones and the ones that are just right for you. We know the clothing and equipment that you will as we plan your hikes – Climbs – Walking Safaris with you.
Planning your Hiking Safari
- All Day Gorilla Habituation Experience Safari – Trek in and out of Bwindi – spend 4 hours with a Gorilla Family being habituated – this is normally an all day trek.
- Walking – Hiking Safaris in various parks of Uganda and Rwanda including hiking through Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Nyungwe Forest including the famous Canopy Walk. Volcanoes National Park and the extended Nile-Congo Trail in Rwanda.
- Chimpanzee Trekking-Habituation is best done in Kibale Forest, Kyambura Gorge, Budongo Forest, Semliki Valley, and Nyungwe Forest in Rwanda.
- Golden Monkey Tracking – Mgahinga Gorilla Park and Volcanoes National Park
- Canoeing Safaris in a dugout canoe on Lake Bunyonyi and Lake Mutanda
- Interactive Forest Walks with the Batwa People –the first people of the forest – these are 2 to 5 hikes nature-walks
- Volcano Climbing – Virunga Volcanoes – Mgahinga Gorilla Park and Rwanda Volcanoes National Park.
- Rwenzori Mountains – Foothill hikes.
Planning Your Hiking Safari in Uganda-Rwanda – If you have any questions – please contact us with the form below.
We respect your Privacy – your information will not be passed on or added to any email lists – newsletters – etc