Planning your “Kid Friendly” Family Safari in Uganda or Rwanda
The Fun Begins – Planning your Family Safari with Children in Uganda – Rwanda
It is time for Planning your Family Safari with Children in Uganda – Rwanda. A “Kid Friendly” Safari takes a bit more planning than a normal one. The things you want to do and see as a family is important, whether you want to trek gorillas or Chimpanzees while your children are doing an alternate activity with our Kid Friendly Driver-Guide.
The kinds of lodges that you want to use and Safari and hotels in towns such as Kampala, Entebbe, Kigali.
Involve the children in the planning stage of your Safari and you will see the excitement swell up in them. We can send pictures and videos for your family to see.
There is a number of Parks in both Uganda and Rwanda that are just right for a family safari such as Murchison Falls Park, Queen Elizabeth Park, Lake Mburo Park, even the distant Kidepo Valley Park for older children.
In Rwanda, there is Akagera National Park, which is the only savanna park in Rwanda plus you can add in a visit to fabulous Lake Kivu.
For Lodging we use rooms with bath – whether in a moderate or upmarket lodge. We also use lodges that cater to children when it comes to meals.
Planning your Family Safari – the first step and one of the most important ones in making your Family Safari a Reality.
Planning your Family Safari with Children in Uganda – Rwanda – Here are the Choices
- Please let us know the ages of your children – this is for discounts on park entrance – lodges if offered.
- Let us know the number of days on safari – arrival and departure times.
- Let us know if your children can do a nature walk or short hike
- What animals interest your children the most.
- What kind of lodges would you like – moderate or upmarket? (teen Family Safaris we can use budget lodging which often do not provide rooms with bath)
- Do your children have any food allergies?
- Do your children need car-seat?
- Will your children need a booster chair at lodges?
- Would they like to meet African Children and engage in cultural experiences?
- Do Parents want to trek Gorillas or Chimpanzees while Children do alternate activities?
Planning your Family Safari with Children in Uganda – Rwanda is the first step to making your Family Safari a reality.
We love to assist you in any way possible to make your family safari, a memorable one, in Uganda or Rwanda and that is why we have a special Family Safari Coordinator, the only tour company in Uganda or Rwanda that provides that extra effort in order to make your family Safari a success.
What awaits you in the heart of Africa will simply be amazing to you and your children, a time of fun, but more a time of learning in vast wilderness areas located in the heart of Africa.
We will do our best to create a memorable Safari where you enjoy your time in the Pearl of Africa or the Land of a Thousand Hills.
Teens: Family Safaris with Teens are different from Safaris with Children. We offer Family Safaris with Teens in the budget – moderate and upmarket categories whereas Family Safaris with children we only offer in moderate and upmarket price range. Be sure to read our must read Practical Family Safari Tips and Advice.
We look forward to your Family Safari input to us – you cannot be detailed enough…thank you…
To fill out our Itinerary Request Form and receive an Itinerary and Price Quote-use the form below
We respect your Privacy – your information will not be passed on or added to any email lists – newsletters – etc