2019 Gorilla Safaris with Permits & Lodging can be Booked Now
Lock in your Dates – Plan your Gorilla Safari in Uganda – 2019 and secure Permits – Lodging
Plan your Gorilla Safari in Uganda in 2019 now, why? The answer is simple, permits for Gorilla Trekking and the one-of-a-kind Gorilla Habituation during June, July, August, and December of 2018 became like an after Thanksgiving Sale in US Department stores.
Permit availability changed daily, even hourly frustrating those wanting to on a Gorilla Trekking Safari and obtaining permits, at the same time things became chaotic for Tour Operators such as ourselves.
You write up a safari thinking you had the permit and when you arrived at UWA to make the payment someone else had snapped them up.
Why are people choosing to trek Gorillas in Uganda? Rwanda raised permit prices in May – 2017 to 1,500 USD, Uganda remained at 600 USD for Gorilla Permits. That 900 USD price difference has caused Gorilla Trekkers to choose with their wallets as they head across Rwanda’s border into Uganda’s Mgahinga Gorilla Park and Bwindi Impenetrable Forest where there are more Gorilla Families, more daily permits plus the exclusive Gorilla Habituation Experience which means more time with the gentle Giants (4-hours) on an all-day trek.
Add on top of that lodging at reasonable prices including the price for exclusive Gorilla Lodges, more Gorilla Add-Ons such as sure-sighting Chimpanzee Trekking and Chimpanzee Habituation Experience, plus Golden Monkeys and two nearby Wildlife parks.
2019 Reality – in early 2019 reality has set in – Permits for June, July, August are in short supply and on the verge of being sold – Months that are wide open are April, My, mid-October and November.
By planning ahead you have more choices in regards to whether to trek Gorillas with a 600 USD Permit or invest 1,500 USD in yourself and go on the Gorilla Habituation Experience where there are only 4-participants and your Trek is not just a few hours, but all-day and you are for four hours with a gorilla family. Most often the Gorilla Habituation Permits are the first to go.
Booking now is the best is the insurance against the dreaded words heard by Trekkers, “there are no more Permits.” Gorilla Trekking is the most expensive Tourism Activity, yet there is no shortage of those wanting this once in a lifetime Encounter.
Below you will find some practical steps that will help you avoid the Permit Rush and even more Gorilla Permit Disappointment.
How to Plan your Gorilla Safari in Uganda – 2019 and avoid the Permit Rush
- Book your Gorilla Safari for 2019 in 2018 – Minimum of 6 months ahead Permit Price 600 USD Gorilla Trekking – 1,500 USD Gorilla Habituation Experience Permit.
- Avoid Chaos – Use a Gorilla Tour such as Kabiza Wilderness Safaris that specializes in Gorilla Tours
- Do not just add Gorilla Trekking after you plan your Time in Africa. Plan your Time in Africa around the Gorilla Trekking Safari.
- Take advantage of our Fly into Rwanda and trek Gorillas in nearby Uganda Safaris and if you add on other activities fly out of Entebbe-Uganda and avoid long drive-times.
- Give enough Time to do and see what you want in Uganda and include days for Chimpanzee Trekking or the All-Day Chimpanzee Habituation Experience, Golden Monkeys – a 7-Day Safari is perfect for most.
- Take Advantage of our Gorillas Plus Add-Ons to your Safari
- Make your downpayment for your Safari and your Time with the Gentle Giants is locked into place for 2019.
Why Booking now is a smart Idea Gorilla Trekking Safaris in the Pearl of Africa is our Passion. We love the expressions on the faces of our Clients when they return to the Trailhead after their encounter with the Gentle Giants of the Forest.
We also know the disappointment of those that we have to write to that there are no more permits in Uganda. What most do not realize is that Gorilla Trekking is unlike any other Tourism Activity in Africa. It requires permits that are only good for the date issued.
That permit availability changes from day to day, sometimes several times even within one day as it has in the early months of 2018.
If you want to encounter the Mountain Gorillas in 2019s – we can make it a hassle-free reality avoiding the Permit Rush – Contact us today.