Bunyonyi Overland Resort from Shoestring to Budget Pricing
Budget Priced Bunyonyi Overland Resort on Lake Bunyonyi
Bunyonyi Overland Resort on Lake Bunyonyi spans the price range for accommodations from shoestring to budget. From Dorms to Tents and sleeping gear provided and set up by the lodge to cottages with selfcontained bat. The views are great, the food will fill you up and there is plenty of cold drinks for your refreshment.
Bunyonyi Overland Resort on Lake Bunyonyi caters to a variety of guests including those on an Overland Safari on the back of a truck to backpackers. It also incudes those on safari in Uganda all looking for a comfortable and affordable accommodation for a night ot two.
Bunyonyi Overland Resort on Lake Bunyonyi offers meals with quantity that will fill up the hungriest of traveler. They also have plenty of cold drinks on hand and a friendly and courteous staff brings them to you in the open air restaurant or bar. Often there is a campfire to add a bit of warmth to the cool Gorilla Highlands night.
There are lots of activities, things to do and see while at Lake Bunyonyi and of course you want to try some crayfish which was brought to Lake Bunyonyi from Louisiana in the US and has thrived here. Visitors love this delicacy and you might t00.
Various room Choices at Lake Bunyonyi Overland Resort:
- Cottages: There are 12 cottages in two blocks with en-suite bath and a terrace to sit on and take in the Lake and the surroundings. Rooms can be had with a single or double bed. You have electricity including plugins to charge your camera equipment.
- Furnished Safari Tents: There are 10 Safari Tents on raised platforms, a deck to sit on and views of the Lake. You have twin beds, director chairs, electricity, a writing table, even a comfortable hammock to take a snooze in. The furnished safari tents use shared bath.
- Family Cottages: There are two family cottages that are furnished – this includes Satellite TV. There is a sitting room and two bedrooms that sleep 4. Family Cottages even have a fully equipped kitchen with utensils along with en-suite bath.
- Rooms: There are 4 four rooms with shared bath – furnished rooms with double or twin beds, electricity.
- Lazy Camping: Tents and sleeping gear furnished by the lodge are set up for you at the spot you choose. Shared bath.
No matter what your need is when it comes to lodging – Bunyonyi Overland Resort has a spot for you along scenic Lake Bunyonyi.
Bunyonyi Overland Resort on Lake Bunyonyi – if you like to use this lodge while on Safari with us – please let us know.