Save up to 10% on a Gorilla – Chimpanzee – Wildlife Safari
Limited Time-Inflation Busting Discounted Primate-Wildlife Safaris in Uganda
Inflation Busting Discounted Primate Wildlife Safari Offers in Uganda: Why are we making such an unprecedented offer now? The answer is simple, and the presented times call for exceptional responses. We are the only Ugandan Tour Operator to offer discounted Safaris that will make visiting the Pearl of Africa on a Safari a lot more affordable and doable for many.
For two years, the world came to a standstill because of the Coronavirus Pandemic. Travel, including travel to Uganda, came to a screeching halt. Uganda was spared the brunt of the pandemic and continues to do so. However, we were under lockdowns, and parks were closed for a time but have long reopened, welcoming international and domestic tourists.
Just as we thought that life could and would return to normal came the invasion of Ukraine by Russia. The West responded with sanctions, and Russia centered with sanctions of their own which included the closing of the fixture of the Nordstream-1 pipeline putting western Europe into a bind.
If all that was not enough, inflation began to rear its ugly head worldwide, causing kitchen table havoc for families in the US, Canada, Europe, and the UK. Some nations have or will slip into a recession. Even here in Uganda, inflation is a topic of discussion among Ugandans. Though it is not at the rate as in western countries, Ugandans do feel the impact with the highest fuel prices and food items rising cost.
Inflation Busting Discounted Primate Wildlife Safari Offers in Uganda
Unprecedented Times call for remarkable responses. Our Inflation Busting Discounted Primate Wildlife Safari Offers will ease the cost of Primate – Wildlife Safari in Uganda. It is the right time to get away from it all and discover Uganda, the Pearl of, on a ten-day or longer Gorilla-Chimpanzee-Big-5 game safari. You will get a new perspective on life. For many, a safari is a finding time; you find Africa, and Africa finds you; it gets to you and the Safari Bug.
Why are we offering these inflation Discounts? We examine weekly travel trends and current conditions in our past clients’ countries and carefully monitor our website and the movements there. All this has led us to offer Inflation Busting Discounts on Safaris that are booked by December 31, 2022, and you can book a discount for all of 2023.
No other Ugandan Tour Operator offers such discounts at Present: We may set the trend, and others will follow, as is the case here in the tourism sector in Uganda. But, at present, this is an exclusive Kabiza Wilderness Safaris discount offering.
We strongly suggest you have a minimum of two or more participants in your party since this maximizes the benefit of the discount for you. Families on Safari with young children and or teens will significantly benefit from our exclusive discounted Safaris.
Find out about our:
Inflation Busting Discounts on our Midrange Value+ and Luxury Safaris:
Private Midrange Value+ Safari Discounts:
- 5% discount on a Safari of four to nine days in length: This includes quality midrange, quality, above average lodges who have agreed to work with us to be able this one-of-kind unprecedented discount to you. Arrival and departure days are included.
- 10% on 10-days or longer Safaris: Save an incredible 10% on your Safari in Uganda. 10% has never been offered by tour operators in Uganda, aside from times when gorilla permits were on special and time-limited discount by Uganda Wildlife Authority. Our discount is not limited to a short time; our offer is for all 2022 and 2023. However, the Safari must be booked by December 31. 220
Read more about Midrange Safaris here. When contacting us, include in your text “Inflation Discount.”
Private Luxury Safari Discounts:
10% discount on a Safari of four days or longer: This includes our Fly-In Safaris with Aerolink Safari Airline. We use the best Luxury Lodges available with whom we have working relationships. Most luxury lodges we use have seasonal discounts during the off-and-shoulder seasons of the Year. The dates of such seasonal discounts vary from lodge to club. We will automatically include such discounts and inform you of them.
Please Note: Gorilla Trekking, Gorilla Habituation Experience, Chimpanzee Trekking, and Chimpanzee Trekking, Golden Monkey Trekking, or Golden Monkey Permits are not discounted since they are set at a fixed price unless Uganda Wildlife Authority offers a temporary discount, then that discount will be reflected in the cost of the Safari. It should also be mentioned that our discounted Safaris are not a stripped-down version of what we usually offer. This offer is not retroactive, covering previously booked safaris.
What your Inflation Discounted Safari includes:
- Full-Board stays at safe, secure quality Lodges: We choose welcoming, friendly, and hospitable quality lodges for your Safari, including the incoming hotel in Entebbe or Kigali, Rwanda. You have your private en-suite with a bathroom. Many Lodges in Savannah Parks have swimming pools, including midrange lodges.
- Vegetarian and Vegan Meals: We can accommodate vegetarians and vegans on a safari. Additionally, there are kid-friendly meals for families with children. Kosher Friendly meals can also be provided, while strict kosher requirements cannot be met unless you visit the Abayudaya Community in Eastern Uganda. Halal Meals are not a problem at most lodges. Other dietary needs, such as gluten- and sugar-free, can be met if we are notified.
- Gorilla – Chimpanzee – Golden Monkey Permits: Permits are included in the Safari.
- Porter Services for Gorilla Treks: Porter Services are automatically included in your Safari. You are walking sticks; we supply bottled water for your treks, volcano climbs, and hikes.
- Private 4×4 Safari Vehicle equipped with Pop-Up Roof: You have an experienced driver-guide that will guide you on a Safari through the Pearl of Africa. The vehicle has a refrigerated unit, and bottled water and fruit snacks are available on longer drives. WiFi is available. We can make arrangements for a MiFi Router for you, which would give you access to the internet even in your cottage since, at most lodges, WiFi is available only in the leading club. You would incur a small charge for the use and data of a MiFi Router.
- AMREF-Flying Doctors Medivac Insurance: Your Well-being is foremost on our mind, and we automatically include emergency air-evacac insurance yo your Safari. Only once since 2008 have, I used it, but when it was needed, it was a good and the right thing. We furthermore ask you to take out a Travel Insurance that covers you on your Safari. We do not sell such policies, but we have recommendations.
Why are we offering Inflation Busting Discounts on our Safaris:
The times have been tough on Uganda Tourism for the past two years. When we all thought that 2022 would be a return to normal, we were surprised by the outbreak of the war in Ukraine and the worldwide that would have on Tourism. The war and its responses brought about more economic back news resulting in inflation and, in some cases, a recession. It meant more bad news for International Tourism and Uganda Tourism.
Hence, we at Kabiza Wilderness Safaris sat down with our calculators and, in conjunction with our service providers, came up with a way to offer one-of-a-kind inflation-busting discounts on our Safaris.
If you take us up on our Safaris, it will be a win-win situation for both of us. You get an unprecedented discount, and our partners and we get business. We have been in business for over a decade since 2008 and have never encountered such a time as the present. Yes, there have other times that were tough on Tourism in Africa and Uganda, such as the Ebola Outbreak in West Africa that affected Tourism all over Africa, but never a time such this from 2020 to the present.
We hope that you consider and take us up on our discounted offers, and we look forward to taking you on Safari in the Pearl of Africa. Find out more about us.
Time to contact us about your Inflation Buster Discounted Safari with us.
Use the Form Below: