Affordable Hakuna Matata- No-Worries Safaris created by Kabiza Wilderness Safaris
We Know Your Concerns: We Create Affordable Hakuna Matata-No Worries Safaris in Uganda.
Kabiza Wilderness Safaris creates Affordable Hakuna Matata-No Worries, Safaris in Uganda: Tell someone you are going on a Safari in Uganda. The response that you might get is raised eyebrows and a questioning look. Often accompanied by, ” the place where Idi Amin is from?”
We know and understand your concerns, fears, and worries about Uganda. Much of the country’s information is based on anecdotal myths, ancient fables often related to the best-known African besides Nelson Mandela, the brutal dictator Idi Amin.
Many of those considering visiting Uganda are held back by fears. Fears about Safety and Security in Uganda and concerns about their health and wellbeing.
African Travelers’ expectations for things to go wrong are higher for Africa and Uganda than for other parts. We understand those worries, doubts, and concerns. Presently Uganda is safer than many of America’s big cities. Safety and Security are why we create personalized, private, mid-range, and luxury Hakuna Matata – No Worries, Safaris in the Pearl of Africa, Uganda.
Hakuna Matata- No-Worries Safaris is not a Disney Innovation.
Before Disney made Hakuna Matata household words, it was part of the Swahili culture and way of life. Disney may have erroneously issued the trademark for Hakuna Matata on T-Shirts. Still, the words have been used for centuries wherever Swahili is spoken.
Hakuna Matata is a combination of Swahili words meaning “there are no troubles.” Hakuna means “there is not here.” Matata means “problems or troubles.” Hakuna Matata depicts that everything is okay and all is well. Hakuna Matata means stop worrying, and everything will fall into its place.
The reality is that a safari does not fall into place. We are, not you, the ones who ensure everything is in place. We handle the logistics, such as gorilla and chimpanzee permits, and arrange the lodging, driver, vehicle, and activities you want. The result is a Hakuna Matata – No Worries, Safari for you.
You can relax and focus on the Safari, the Journey, and Hakuna Matata style. Leave all the worries to us. We will handle the details so that you can enjoy Safari. We live and work here. Yours is not our first Safari, and we have been doing this for over a decade. Enjoy your time on a Safari in Uganda, the Pearl of Africa.
The Hakuna Matata-No Worries Safaris Concept – An African way of Traveling on Safari
Our Hakuna Matata- no worry Safaris are rooted in the long tradition of African Hospitality. The African Tradition of Hospitality is not just a “my casa – your casa” concept, and African Hospitality goes much further. The host takes responsibility for your well-being, safety, and Security. Things that the guest does not have to worry about while enjoying the host’s hospitality.
You are our guest on a Safari with Kabiza Wilderness Safaris. We are like an umbrella for you,
We act like an umbrella shielding you, meaning we’ve covered you on a Safari and the basis for Hakuna Matata – Worries Free Safari.
Safaris are our business, and 99% of the time, things go better than expected. Hakuna Matata- No Worry, Safaris are the norm and not the exception. Your Encounters with Gorillas, Chimpanzees, and Wildlife are unpredictable since they are not staged performances in a Zoo but in the African Wild. In most cases, the wilderness encounters far exceed your expectations.
We use the precisely right midrange and luxury lodges with quality rooms. Accommodation where you will enjoy the meals and the levels of service offered. Motels and Hotels where you can have an enjoyable sunrise coffee and a sundowner drink as the day ends.
Hakuna Matata-No Worries, Safaris in Uganda means you can focus on what you came for. Your attention is on the Mountain Gorillas, Chimpanzees, Wildness, and Scenic Wonders because we’ve covered you on your Safari in Uganda, the Pearl of Africa.
Kabiza Wilderness Safaris creates Hakuna Matata-No Worries Safaris in Uganda:
Hakuna Matata – No Worries, Safaris is a catchy slogan and a mindset with which we create and design your safari. We combine African Hospitality with American-style customer service. Some of our seasoned African Travelers have told us we take Safaris to another level. Something we were grateful to hear.
When you plan and book your safari with us, we treat you not as a customer who buys our services but as a client who partners with us. Our client’s wishes and needs are addressed with our on-ground advice and recommendations as we personalize your safari in the Pearl of Africa.
Your Safety, Security, Health, Lodging, and safari experience concerns are acknowledged and addressed in how we design your Safari. Our primary concern is the successful outcome for a Saari rather than income. That is further reflected in the fact that Kabiza.com is more about giving you the latest information, tips, and advice rather than selling another safari.
Our detailed online safari description gives a sense of what your safari will be like. We go beyond the customary unexplained snippets by diving into what you most likely will experience.
Private Luxury Gorilla – Chimpanzee – Wildlife Safaris:
We create personalized, private Luxury Safaris. You can choose between an upmarket luxury Lodge or exclusive top-of-the-line Lodges.
We have a working relationship with Uganda’s most OK Luxury Lodge giving us a variety of lodges that meet our client’s needs.
Guiding you is your highly experienced driver-guide who knows Uganda. They have a good command of English and local languages and dialects. They will introduce you to the Pearl of Africa and give you the best Safari experience.
You are in your quality and well-maintained Safari vehicle. Fruit snacks and water are available on your journeys in Uganda.
Our Luxury Safaris come with a Value+ Affordable Price Tag, saving you hundreds of dollars without compromising quality.
Find the Luxury Safari that is right for you here, and we will personalize it!
Private Value+ Moderately Priced Gorilla – Chimpanzee – Wildlife Safaris:
Our Value+ moderately priced safaris use quality midrange lodges. They are private safaris with your driver-guide, who knows Uganda. Our Hakuna-Matata, No-Worries private, midrange Safaris emphasize affordable quality, safety, Security, and peace of mind.
Value+ is a full-service safari with all permits, park entrance fees, and activities listed. We only offer full-service safaris and not stripped-down ones lower in price but cost more.
Value+ is what we offer and what we deliver. Quality Lodges, meals, and a quality safari vehicle with a pop-up roof for best game viewing.
Uganda is the country for safe and affordable Primate – Wildlife Safaris. We take it further by offering affordable Value+, moderately priced Safaris in the Pearl of Africa.
Please select one of Our Value+ Midrange Safaris, and customize it for you!
What is included in our private Hakuna Matata – No Worries Safaris:
- Experienced Ugandan Driver-Guide: A Safari becomes more enjoyable with a knowledgeable and professional Local Driver-Guide.
- Greet and Meet at Airport upon arrival: We provide meet and greet services, including a welcome gift and Safari Informational Packet.
- Full-Board Lodging: All meals are included except alcoholic drinks, sodas, and snacks that you might order apart from meals. Some luxury Lodges have non-premium alcoholic beverages and sodas.
- Private 4×4 Safari Vehicle with pop-Up Roof: The vehicle has a car fridge, WiFi, bottled Water, Local Fruit, and Nut Snacks; car seats for children are available. Beer, Wine be cooled in Car Fridge upon special request.
- Gorilla Trekking: Permits are included in your Safari. We also provide porter services, a walking stick for support, and bottled water. Read our Practical Gorilla Trekking Advice:
- WiFi Internet Access: Most Lodges only provide a WiFi Internet Connection in the main lodge. We offer you a MiFi Router that gives you and your party access to the internet in your cottage or room, depending on nearby transmission towers. Read Staying in touch with home.
- Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Mandarin, Arabic Speaking Driver-Guides: At an extra cost.
- Your Dietary Needs can be met: Notify us if you are a vegan, vegetarian, or need a gluten-free diet. Halala dietary requirements can be completed in most instances. Strictly kosher nutritional requirements cannot be met on safari. The Abayudaya- Ugandan Jews by choice Synagogues can be consulted for strict kosher meals in Kampala and at their Guesthouse near Mbale in Eastern Uganda.
- Religious Observances: Catholic, Anglican, Born-Again (evangelical), and Pentecostal Sunday services can be incorporated into a Safari, as can be Friday Prayer services for Muslims. Shabbat Services for Jews can be included in a Safari in the Kampala area, where there are several synagogues near Mbale in eastern Uganda.
- AMREF-Flying Doctors Air-Medivac Insurance coverage: Our clients have covered the case of an infrequent need for medical evacuation to a hospital that meets international standards.
Our Flexible Booking Policy and our Price Guarantee are additional ways to give our Clients peace of mind when booking a Safari with us. We suggest you take out travel insurance with a cancellation policy that Protects you.
Get Started Planning your Gorilla – Chimpanzee – Wildlife Safaris in Uganda!
Contact us and tell us what you would like to include in you Gorilla-Chimpanzee-Wildlife Safari. Let us know whether you would like a midrange or luxury Safari With your input we create the private, luxury or midrange Safari Itinerary that fits you. Permits are bought, Lodges are booked. On the date of your choice - your African Dream Safari in Uganda begins
Planning your Safari
Contact us and tell us what you would like to include in you Gorilla-Chimpanzee-Wildlife Safari. Let us know whether you would like a midrange or luxury Safari
With your input we create the private, luxury or midrange Safari Itinerary that fits you. Permits are bought, Lodges are booked.
On the date of your choice - your African Dream Safari in Uganda begins
Time Limited Discounts on our Midrange Value+ and Luxury Safaris!
Private Midrange Value+ Safari Discounts:
- 5% discount on a Safari of four to nine days in length: This includes quality midrange, quality, above average lodges who have agreed to work with us to be able to this one-of-kind unprecedented discount to you. Arrival and departure days are included.
- 10% on ten days or longer Safaris: Save an incredible 10% on your Safari in Uganda. 10% has never been offered by tour operators in Uganda, aside from times when gorilla permits were on special and time-limited discount by Uganda Wildlife Authority. Our discount is not limited to a short time; our offer is for all of 2023 and 2024. However, the Safari must be booked by December 31, 2023.
Read more about Midrange Safaris here. When contacting us, include in your text “Inflation Discount.”
Private Luxury Safari Discounts:
10% discount on a Safari of four days or longer: This includes our Fly-In Safaris with Aerolink Safari Airline. We use the best Luxury Lodges available with whom we have working relationships. Most luxury lodges we use have seasonal discounts during the off-and-shoulder seasons of the Year. The dates of such seasonal discounts vary from lodge to club. We will automatically include such discounts and inform you of them.
Our Luxury Safaris Our Luxury Fly-In Safaris
Please Note: Gorilla Trekking, Gorilla Habituation Experience, Chimpanzee Trekking, and Chimpanzee Trekking, Golden Monkey Trekking, or Golden Monkey Permits are not discounted since they are set at a fixed price unless Uganda Wildlife Authority offers a temporary discount, then that discount will be reflected in the cost of the Safari. It should also be mentioned that our discounted Safaris are not a stripped-down version of what we usually offer, and this offer is not retroactive, covering previously booked safaris.
Here is what our clients say about our Gorilla – Chimpanzee – Wildlife Safaris in Uganda
We invite you to visit Uganda on a Hakuna Matata-No Worries Safari with us:
We know Uganda, and we live here and work here. We know all about creating memorable Hakuna Matata No Worries, Safaris in the Pearl of Africa.
Life on Safari is adventurous and enriching, and it is also relational. When most East African speak of going on a Safari, it is a journey to see family, village, and friends.
Visitors from the West are often obsessed with the Destination. They will curse the bad roads, the dust, and the heat and miss the African journey and all that entails.
You are in Africa, in Pearl, Uganda. Home of Gorillas, Chimpanzees, and Wildlife before you. Wherever you go, friendly and welcoming people meet you. Enjoy the fabulous scenery, such as the crater lakes, the western rift, vast savannahs, jungles, rainforests, the sunrise and sunset, and the star-filled sky.
You will catch Hakuna Matata – Don’t worry, Spirit, that inner attitude on Safari. We will take care of everything else, from Permits to lodging. Enjoy your Safari with Kabiza Wilderness Safaris, and remember we’ve covered you in Hakuna Matata Style.
Please note this Disclaimer: Kabiza Wilderness Safaris is in no way connected to Hakuna Matata Safaris LTD, and the company has been delisted on Safari Bookings. We use the Swahili term Hakuna Matata – No Worries, Safaris that we offer, but it is not our business name. Our business name has, is, and will be Kabiza Wilderness Safaris LTD.