Affordable Value+ Priced Midrange Gorilla Trekking Safaris in Uganda
Our Best Value+ Midrange Priced Gorilla Trekking Safaris in Uganda
Here you will find our Affordable Value+ Priced Gorilla Trekking Safaris in Uganda. Full-Service Safaris
We offer moderately priced Value+ Midrange Gorilla Trekking Safaris, where you stay at quality lodges with ensuite baths. Lodges that are friendly, welcoming, and hospitable by offering quality service, meals, and rooms.
Why do we offer Value+ Value Midrange Gorilla Trekking Safaris?
We want satisfied clients. We have created Value+ Midrange Safaris that give affordability and quality above the norm regarding service standards.
Our Value+ Safaris are private, full-service Safari using quality, midrange lodges with ensuite rooms or cottages. Our Value+ Hakuna Matata Safaris come with a full-board meal plan and a private safari vehicle with your experienced driver guide, who will show you to Uganda, its primates, wildlife, and the scenic wonders of the Pearl of Africa.
For over a Decade since 2008, we have offered Hakuna Matata – No-Worries Safaris:
Our private Hakuna Matata – No Worries Safaris are full-service Value+ Midrange and Luxury Safaris that come with all needed for a successful Safari in Uganda. You have your own Safari Vehicle with an experienced driver. You stay at a quality midrange or luxury Lodge, and all the activities listed are included. The outcome of your safari is more important to us than income.
Why Trek Gorillas in Uganda – the Ugandan Gorilla Trekking Advantages.
- Two Gorilla Parks with different Habitats: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest and Mgahinga Gorilla Park.
- More Mountain Gorillas: Uganda is home to nearly half of the endangered Mountain Gorillas.
- More Habituated Mountain Gorilla Families: Uganda has more groups open for visitation than Rwanda or DR Congo.
- More Gorilla Trekking Permits: Uganda has more permits than Rwanda or DR Congo.
- $700 Gorilla Permit Price: A permit in Rwanda is $1,500.
- Safe-Secure Guerrilla-Free Trekking: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest and Mgahinga Gorilla Park are Guerilla-Free.
- Uganda gives you more Safari Options and Choices: Chimpanzees. Golden Monkeys, the Big 5, Snowcapped Rwenzori Mountains, Five Savannah Parks, Adrenaline Pumping Adventures on the Nile, Hiking, Africa as you imagined, but only better.
Here are our Value+ Midrange Priced Gorilla Trekking Safaris in Uganda
- Value+ Midrange 3-Day Gorilla Trekking Safari-Buhoma: This safari is in the Buhoma area of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, staying at the quality, moderately priced Buhoma Lodge. Read more here.
- Value+ Midrange 3-Day Gorilla Trekking Safari-Rushaga: On this safari, you trek gorillas in the Rushaga area In southern Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, four hours from Kigali, Rwanda. Read more here.
- Value+ Midrange Twice Gorilla Trekking Safari: Trek Gorillas in the Rushaga area of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest and Mgahinga Gorilla Park. Read more Here.
- Value+ Midrange 5-Day Gorilla – Chimpanzee Trekking – Wildlife Safari: Trek Gorillas in the Buhoma area of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. Wildlife Game Drives, Boat Cruise in Queen Elizabeth Park, and Chimpanzee Trekking in Kalinzu Forest. Read more Here.
- Value+ Midrange 6-Day Gorilla-Chimpanzee-Wildlife Safari: Gorilla and Chimpanzee Trekking plus Wildlife Safari. Read more Here.
- Value+ Midrange 7-Day Primate – Wildlife Safari: This seven-day safari includes Gorilla Trekking, Wildlife, and Chimpanzee Trekking. Read more here.
- Value+ Midrange 7-Day Gorilla Trekking – Hiking Safari in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest: Trek Gorillas in Buhoma, hike through Bwindi Forest, and trek Gorillas in Rushaga. Then hike down to Lake Mutanda. Read more Here.
- Value+ Midrange 8-Day Pride of Uganda Gorilla Chimpanzee Wildlife Safari: Eight days of primate trekking and wildlife in Uganda. Read more.
- Value Plus 10 Day – Experience the Wild of Uganda Safari: This is one of our most popular Safaris. It gives you the Big 5 plus gorillas and chimpanzees. Read more here.
- Value + Midrange 14-Day Discover Uganda Safari: 14-Day- Discover Uganda Moderately priced Safari of – your own “Out of Africa” Experience 14 Days on your own – private Discover Uganda Safari – can be personalized just to your liking. Read more here.
Value+ Gorilla Habituation Experience Safaris in Uganda
What is a Gorilla Habituation Experience Safari?
A Gorilla Habituation Experience differs from a regular gorilla trek in that you spend more time with the gentle giants of the Forest. You will spend up to four hours with a gorilla family on an all-day trek. Additionally, there are only four participants instead of eight.
Furthermore, it is more of a learning experience since you are an active participant. Comments from our clients have been nothing but raves, such as this one, “The Icing on the Cake of our Time in Uganda.”
Advice: Plan your Gorilla Habituation Experience Safari well. Please give us a range of dates.
- Value+ 3-Day Gorilla Habituation Experience: Here is the essential Gorilla Habituation Experience Safari. Read more here.
- Value+ 5-Day Gorilla and Chimpanzee Habituation Experience Safari: Combine the Gorilla Habituation and the Chimpanzee Habituation Experience. Read more here.
- Value+ Midrange 7-Day Gorilla-Chimpanzee Habituation Experience – Wildlife Safari from Kigali: This safari begins in Entebbe and ends in Kigali. Read more here.
- Value+ Midrange 7-Day Gorilla-Chimpanzee Habituation Experience – Wildlife Safari from Entebbe: Here, you begin in Kigali and end in Entebbe. Read more here.
- Value+ Midrange 10-Day – Primate Habituation Experience Safari: Gorilla, Chimpanzee, Golden Monkey Habituation Experience Safari. Read more here.
Please Note: There are just a few habituation Experience permits each day. You must book well in advance of the Safari dates.
What is included in the Value+ Midrange Gorilla Safaris?
- Experienced Ugandan Driver-Guide: A Safari becomes more enjoyable with a knowledgeable and professional Local Driver-Guide.
- Greet and Meet at Airport upon arrival: We provide meet and greet services, including a welcome gift and Safari Informational Packet.
- Full-Board Lodging: All meals are included except alcoholic drinks, sodas, and snacks that you might order apart from meals.
- Private Safari Vehicle with pop-Up Roof: The vehicle has a car fridge, WiFi, and bottled Water.
- Gorilla Trekking: Gorilla Permits are included in your Safari. Additionally, we provide porter services, a walking stick for support, and bottled Water. Read our Practical Gorilla Trekking Advice:
- WiFi Internet Access: Most Lodges only provide a WiFi Internet Connection in the main lodge. We offer you a MiFi Router that gives you and your party access to the internet in your cottage or room, depending on nearby transmission towers. Read Staying in touch with home.
- Spanish, French, Italian, German, Russian, Mandarin, Arabic Speaking Driver-Guides: At an extra cost.
- Your Dietary Needs can be met: Notify us if you are a vegan, vegetarian, or need a gluten-free diet. Halala dietary requirements can be completed in most instances. Strictly kosher nutritional requirements cannot be met on safari. a.
- ; Automatic AMREF-Flying Doctors Air-Medivac Insurance coverage: Our clients have covered a rare need for medical evacuation to a hospital that meets international standards.
Not included: Visas, Travel Insurance, Laundry, Tips, drinks at lodges such as Alcoholic drinks and sodas, and optional listed activities.
If you are interested in a Value+ Midrange Gorilla Safari-Please, contact us.