Take your own Ultimate Gorilla Challenge – Gorilla Trekking in Rwanda and Rwanda
Test where Gorilla Trekking is Best for yourself – Rwanda or Uganda by taking The Ultimate Gorilla Challenge
Take “The Ultimate Gorilla Challenge” – Trek the Gentle Giants in both Rwanda and Uganda sponsored by Kabiza Wilderness Safaris.
Fly into Kigali Rwanda for your Ultimate Primate Challenge where we meet you to take you to the 1st Event of your Gorilla Challenge in Volcanoes National Park then take the short Drive to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest and the Rushaga for the 2nd Event for you to determine where Trekking is the best in the heart of Africa.
The Venues for the once in a Lifetime Personal Event are in Rwanda and Uganda:
- Volcanoes National Park in Rwanda: 10 Gorilla Families to trek up the Virunga Volcanoes.
- Mgahinga Gorilla National Park in Uganda: Located just across the Ugandan border this park gives you the same experience as Rwanda in the Virunga Volcano Massif.
- Bwindi Impenetrable Forest Park in Uganda: 12 Families can be tracked in this UNESCO World Heritage site that CNN in 2017 picked as one of the Top 5 Parks in Africa.
Things you need to know about your Ultimate Gorilla Challenge
- Gorilla Permits will have to be gotten for you – Presently Gorilla Permits in Rwanda are 1500 USD and 600 USD in Uganda – 450 USD for Discounted Permits during April, May, November of the Year.
- For those wanting an extra plus – that one of a kind Experience in your Ultimate Gorilla Challenge than in Uganda go on the Gorilla Habituation Experience which is an all-day Gorilla Trek with 4 hours with a Family, Researchers, Trackers. The permit cost is 1500 USD.
- Use moderate of upmarket Lodging to get well-deserved rest after the Treks.
- Drive Times are minimal if you fly into Kigali, now direct flights can be taken with RwandAir directly from London. Drive time to Volcanoes National Park in Rwanda is 3 hours and 3 hours to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest or 2 1/2 hours to Mgahinga Gorilla National Park.
Add-Ons to your Ultimate Gorilla Challenge in Rwanda and Uganda:
- Nyungwe Forest National Park – where hiking trails abound, you can always trek Chimpanzees and large groups of Black and White Colobus – be sure to take the CanopyForest Walk while there – the only one in East Africa.
- Akagera National Park – where you can now see the Big 5 in Rwanda’s only Savannah Park.
- Relax and Chill Out along Lake Kivu, the Costa del Sol of Rwanda.
- Gishwati – Mukura Forest – Rwanda’s newest Park where you see a forest being reborn and restored to its former glory.
- Queen ElizabethPark Wildlife, Chimpanzees, Tree Climbing Lions and a boat ride on Kazinga Channel – Explosion Crater Drive.
- The Rwenzori Mountains of the Moon – explore the tallest Mountain Range in Africa.
- Meet the Batwa Pygmies, the original people of the forest on an exploration of the forest and see life as they lived through their Eyes.
- Volcano Climbing in Mgahinga Gorilla National Park
- Chimpanzee trekking in Kibale Forest – also all-day Chimpanzee Habituation Experience
- Lake Mburo National Park – small Savannah Park with Zebras, Giraffes, much wildlife – here you can hike anywhere in the park.
How do you qualify for the Ultimate Gorilla Challenge?
- Sign up for the Ultimate Gorilla Challenge with Kabiza Wilderness Safaris and we will handle all the details.
- Get into reasonable Shape for the Challenge before you arrive – Daily walks are a great way to prepare you.
- Send a Passport Scan to Kabiza Wilderness Safaris along with a down payment that covers the permit purchases.