Advice – Tips for Planning Your African Honeymoon Safari in Uganda – Rwanda
How to Plan your Honeymoon Safari in the Heart of Africa
It has been a busy time for you, there are the Wedding Plans and all that it involves and now planning the Honeymoon, of all Places, in Africa. Let us help you…
Planning Your African Honeymoon Safari in Uganda – Rwanda is like creating that special celebratory meal – it takes the best ingredients – the finest spices, splashes of this or that and a lot of meticulous planning, knowing and understanding what a honeymoon couple is looking for and desiring for their Honeymoon Dream Safari in Uganda and Rwanda – that is what we do best.
We are all romantics at heart at Kabiza Wilderness Safaris, our Team, thoughtfully design a tailor-made Honeymoon Safari that befits the two of you as you celebrate your jouhat is ahead of you. Africa, its Pearl Uganda, and the land of a Thousand Hills are just the right countries for your upcoming African Honeymoon Safari.
Planning Your African Honeymoon Safari in Uganda – Rwanda means:
We have some special surprises that add those extra touches to your Honeymoon safari. Our Honeymoon Safari Staff are Romantics at heart and we like to add unique, one of a kind surprises such as a Romantic Picnic lunch at the most powerful waterfall in the world, Murchison Falls.
An outside soaking tub for two at the most remote romantic Lodge in Uganda, Apoka Safari Lodge in Kidepo Valley Park or on top of one of the Mountains that cook, just above a crater lake on Mount Muhabura, one of the Virunga Volcanoes.
Paddle to a remote island in an ancient dugout canoe and explore one of the islands with a lunch on Lake Mutanda or Lake Bunyonyi. That is just the beginning…of our surprises.
We handpick Romantic Lodges for you that befit your honeymoon celebration while on your African Honeymoon Dream Safari.
Uganda and Rwanda both have hotels and lodges where a stay there is not just a bed for the night, but an experience in itself.
You can stay on a private Island that is located on the River Nile, a Cottage on a sandy beach, studded with palm trees, a scenic crater lake lodge, or small, intimate camp where some of your visitors range from lions to hippos. Luxurious lodges across Uganda and Rwanda that are beyond your imagination and that in the wilds of Africa.
Planning the Activities for your Honeymoon Safari
- Game Drives with Safari Vehicle – best guides to maximize your African Safari in the Wild Experience – this can be done in both Rwanda and Uganda.
- Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest and or Volcanoes National Park
- All Day Gorilla Habituation Experience Safari – Trek in and out of Bwindi – spend 4 hours with a Gorilla Family being habituated
- Cultural Village Walks and Visits including drumming and dance lessons. in both Rwanda and Uganda.
- Walking – Hiking Safaris in various parks of Uganda and Rwanda including hiking through Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Nyungwe Forest including the famous Canopy Walk. Volcanoes National Park and the extended Nile-Congo Trail in Rwanda.
- Chimpanzee Trekking-HabituationKibale Forest, Kyambura Gorge, Budongo Forest, Semliki Valley, and Nyungwe Forest in Rwanda.
- Golden Monkey Tracking – Mgahinga Gorilla Park and Volcanoes National Park
- Relax and chill out on Bulago Island, along the River Nile, Lake Bunyonyi, Lake Kivu.
- Houseboat Safaris – Lake Victoria from Jinja – Lake Kivu in Rwanda
- Canoeing Safaris in a dugout canoe on Lake Bunyonyi and Lake Mutanda
- Fishing – Lake Victoria, the River Nile, Lake Kivu and other places
- Nile River Rafting – from mild to wild, jet boating, kayaking. boat rides on Lake Kivu and even go out with the Sambaza Fishermen with their three boats tied together.
- Horseback Riding Safaris Lake Mburo, Kabwoya Wildlife Reserve.
- Interactive Forest Walks with the Batwa People –the first people of the forest
- Bungee Jumping into the River Nile.
- Volcano Climbing – Virunga Volcanoes – Mgahinga Gorilla Park and Rwanda Volcanoes National Park.
- Boating Safaris – Wildlife, Reptiles, Water Birds,
- Rwenzori Mountains – Foothill hikes.
- Hot Air Balloon Safari – Queen Elizabeth Park and Murchison Falls Park – Wildlife – Scenery
The list does not end here – the possibilities are endless for your African Honeymoon in Uganda – the Pearl of Africa or in Rwanda – the Land of a Thousand Hills.
Kabiza Wilderness specializes in Honeymoon Safaris in Uganda and Rwanda – we give you our undivided attention, revise lodgings, activities with your input – we know Uganda and Rwanda Honeymoon are one of the things we love to do- we know what lodges are best for you, where you will have privacy yet attentive service, where those extra touches will be added to your time on your honeymoon Safari in Uganda.
A Honeymoon is a celebration and an African Honeymoon Safari should have that Celebratory Spirit to it…we know how to go about – Creating Your African Safari Honeymoon the memories of which will remain with you for years to come.
We do not offer one size fits all safari tour package and try to sell it as a honeymoon safari -our Honeymoon Safari Team, with your input create that Honeymoon Safari that will simply be for you…we have more Honeymoon Safari information online than any other Tour Company in Uganda or Rwanda and our Honeymoon Coordinator will take the safari and add those special touches to make your time in the heart of Africa a memorable experience.
Planning Your African Honeymoon Safari in Uganda – Rwanda – If you have any questions – please contact us with the form below.
We respect your Privacy – your information will not be passed on or added to any email lists – newsletters – etc