Seniors Gorilla – Chimpanzee – Wildlife Safaris
Discover two of Africa’s safest Countries in the Heart of Africa – Uganda and Rwanda
Most of us dreamed in our youth about traveling, about going to Africa on Safari. Over our lifetime we have seen countless of National Geographic and other wildlife presentations such as from BBC, or PBS. We may not as young as we used to be but the dreams within linger on.
We at Kabiza Wilderness Safaris we understand the dreams and we call them Safari Yearnings and we know how to satisfy those Safari Yearnings and for years we have taken Seniors on Safaris in Uganda and Rwanda, two of Africa’s Friendliest Countries according to a survey of the African Economist Magazine.
We will not put Bungee-Jumping into the River Nile into your Itinerary but you might enjoy a Sunset Cruise with the restored, original African Queen on the River Nile that was used on the movie set back in the 1950’s.
What can I do on a Seniors African Safari in Uganda or Rwanda?
- You will Discover Authentic Africa – Africa as you imagined it but on better.
- Mountain Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest or Volacanoes National Park – the level of difficulty of tracking varies by the group and we can fit you with the right Gorilla Family Group. A porter can assist you carrying your day-pack.
- Chimpanzee Tracking or if you are up to it – All Day chimpanzee habituation in Uganda, Kibale Forest or or in Rwanda Nyungwe Forest.
- Golden Monkey Tracking in Uganda or Rwanda
- Wildlife Game Drive with vehicle with pop-up roof for best game viewing.
- Boat safaris on the famed Kazinga Channel, Murchison Falls Park on the River Nile and Lake Mburo,
- Nature Walks and Birding Walks.
- Cultural Experiences that put you into touch with Ugandans and Rwandans.
- Viewing the Scenic Wonders of Uganda and Rwanda.
Over 30% of our Clients are over 60 and we do our best in creating a safari that is you nad meets your needs and budget. Uganda and Rwanda – Ebola Free await you to fulfill your inner Safari Yearnings since your youth. Enjoy the Land of a thousand Hills – Rwanda and Uganda the Pearl of Africa.
“If I have ever seen magic, it has been in Africa.” John Hemingway, African Journeys