African Photography Safaris in Uganda and Rwanda
Uganda – Rwanda African Wildlife Photography Safari Trips
Personalized and Private Photo Safaris in Uganda and Rwanda with no schedule to meet but yours…We design your own Safari depending on your wishes and input.
Wildlife, Primates such as Gorillas, Chimpanzees, Birds, Scenery, People of Uganda photographed by you.
African Photography Safaris in Uganda and Rwanda – the heart of Africa is the perfect place for the Amateur or Professional Photographer to find those great shots of Mountain Gorillas to Tree Climbing Lions, from the children of Uganda and Rwanda to the most bio-diverse scenery on the continent of Africa.
There is no schedule, other than the one that you choose. You make up your own safari. Just tell us what you would like to see and photograph and we will get you there. The vehicle stops, goes, wherever you choose. There is no moving from one group of animals to another unless you decide to do so.
- 4 Wheel Drive vehicle with pop-up roof: Choice of 4 wheel drive Toyota Land-Cruiser converted to Safari use or Safari Van – large non-tinted side windows that open nicely. You have all of your equipment in the vehicle and you do not have to worry that it will get in the way of someone else. It is your vehicle and you do not have to consider others on safari since this is your private Photo Safari in Uganda. You can easily use a bean bag or window mount to rest your camera on for steady and clear shots of the scene before you whether it is a Lion or Elephant.
- Your Personal English Speaking Guide: Who understands the needs of a photographer and has only one agenda and that is to make sure that you get the best Photo opportunities during your time. Sensitive to your needs he will move the vehicle as per your instructions to allow for the best possible pictures.
- Private Boat Rides: In cases such as the Murchison Falls area, Kazinga Channel in Queen Elizabeth Park. Lake Mburo, Lake Bunyonyi, Lake Victoria and one of the many other bodies of water in Uganda we can arrange private motorized boats or canoes to give you the same privacy that you would have in a vehicle.
- Private Nature Walks: We will arrange private walks in most instances. In the case of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest for Mountain the maximum group size is eight. In most other instances it will be a private walk with a Ugandan guide who knows the area, the wildlife intimately and can point out things you might otherwise miss.
Advantages of Private African Photography Safaris are:
- Privacy: It is just you and whoever is with you. Since you are the only occupants, there is no jostling for position with others on safari.
- Time: There is no need to move around the next bend and there is not just the emphasis on the what is considered the “Big Five” of Africa, but whatever animal or scene you want to photograph. If you need to sit for an hour there is no problem . Patience is one of the keys to get the best photos of any animal you have spotted. Unlike a normal safaris it is not about how many animals one spots on a game drive but to get the best photos of an animal such as lion stalking an antelope.
- You have complete Independence: If you do not complete in one day, we can make adjustments if necessary so that your needs are met. Usually it is not necessary, but our aim is to ensure that you get the photographic shots you have in mind.
- Your Choice of Wildlife – Birds – Scenery – People: The choice is yours and no one else. You are in charge.
- Your Electrical Needs: We will make sure that your equipment can be charged properly and to make sure that you can charge your equipment daily. In case of emergency, an inverter will be available in the vehicle to charge your cameras or batteries.
- How does one go about creating a Private Photo Safari just for you:
- Dates: Let us know as to how many days you have and when. The best choice is a private – luxury Photo Safari.
- Number of People involved: The size of your party determines the type of vehicle we will be using.
- The Wildlife – Primates – Scenery -Birds: You would like to photograph. That determines the places we would take you too. If you have any specific places in mind, let us know.
- Accommodations: In most instances you have the choice of Budget – mid-range or moderate and luxury Lodging
- You can do all of that on the contact page where you can get in touch with us. If you have specific questions you can ask us via the customer service that is on the website travel pages.
Camera Equipment to bring:
If you need a list of equipment to bring let me know and I can give you what is best for lenses and where to rent some if you do not buy. Camera equipment is heavy and if you are flying in from North America you get a better baggage allowance…it is best to keep all actual expensive items in your carry-on luggage and other related items in checked in luggage.
Enquire about our African Photography Safaris
Latest posts by Kabiza (see all)
- Ugandan Pineapples are simply the Best - November 25, 2015
- Is Uganda Safe and Secure for American Visitors? - November 25, 2015
- Gorilla Trekking in Uganda or Rwanda – is it really worth it? - November 25, 2015